Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

I'm officially sold on Naked 3 ! It looks so good on warm skin, which I have ...and it's out in stores the day before my birthday so I clearly need it for my birthday makeup !!!

Have any of you ever had experience with Sephora shipping? I ordered my naked 3 with usps shipping. but I am fearful that my shadows will break in the process of shipping.

Totally agree with marydiva, I've ordered a lot of stuff from Sephora online and everything has arrived in perfect condition. If anything like she said, you can always return/exchange with no problem in store or by shipping it back; one of the perks of shopping at Sephora!

I've never had a problem with anything breaking, thank goodness. I've placed  an embarrassing number of orders and had no problem. Hope I didn't just jinx myself........

I think you'll be alright. 🙂

Haha, I think you'll find 99% of us Sephora addicts have had PLENTY of experience with Sephora shipping. I've never experienced a breakage. They pack everything between two tight and cushioned layers of paper. And if you had a single hiccup or problem with your shipment, Sephora has an AMAZING return policy.

How is everyone getting the $15 or $20 off? Does sephora mail you a coupon or something??

Anonymous Insider

Yup,

You have to be a beauty Insider and they will send you a coupon.  I got $15 off, I hardly even shop at Sephora.

Anonymous Insider

I received mine through e-mail. 

Yes. VIPs and VIBs got coupons in the mail/e-mail.

I really wanted it, but the "rosey" colors just make my eyes look puffy! I guess asian skin-tones don't work with it 😞 Sticking with my Naked 2 pallet.

Exactly what I thought! My sisters and I are all warm toned so the original Naked palette works best for all of us.

I want this palette but I'd like to see it on even darker skintones. My complexion is a lot along the likes of Janelle Monae's and Michelle Obama's so I guess I'll just test it out in the store.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The blogger is simplebeautyblog dot com. 

Ooh thank you!!

Do you know if the swatches are with primer or not? I ordered it though I'm hoping with primer some of the colors look better (IMO) on my complexion ( I'm llike a caramel)

She said they where not swatched with a primer.

Give me like five minutes and I can post a picture on deeper skin tones from a blog I found. 

Ahhhh I already ordered because I love rose neutral tones but I'm fair skinned but more of a yellow tone because I'm part Asian. Hope this works out for me 😞 my face is paler than the rest of me

I think this palette works on ALL fair skin tones, regardless of their undertone. The natural redish/pinkish tones are easier to see in fair skin, with both cool and warm tones, therefore I think you'll be perfectly fine. The only shade that might be hard to pull off is blackheart, because of the color of the glitter in it and because it can be harsh on fair skin. 

Awesome swatches Just snagged mine with my 20 $ off ! 

Excited just orderd mine....I think it looks better on med skin tone.

testing