Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

[Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

Sparkles Thread.jpg

Calling all fellow glitter enthusiasts in the BIC! Who’s with me? 😊💎

If I didn’t already make it abundantly clear in my Community welcome post, one thing you must know about me is I love sparkly products. I’ll take your glassy glosses, subtle shimmers, diamond dusts, chrome metallics, sequins, glitter and more – if it’s shiny, I need it. (In fact, I probably already have it!)

Some of you have already shared with me some of your glitzy go-tos that I’ve already adopted into my own stash. Thanks to @gonerogue, I get my Fenty glow on with FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom and FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil. I bathe almost daily in Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder Conceited courtesy of @Mcakes.  And I will gladly blame @Anastasiya13@PrettyPaint, and @meganlisa on my new Pat McGrath collection. Did I mention that I’m easily enabled?

That’s why I decided we needed a thread to serve as our place to SHINE! In addition to hearing more about your sparkly standbys, I’m also looking forward to trying out everything shiny and *NeW* and getting my swatch on. Got a shimmery swatch request? I am more than happy to be your human disco ball. IT IS MY DESTINY, and my future is as bright as my highlighter. 🌟

[[Update]] I've started a spoiler tab below to share some looks using my latest sparkly product finds!

Spoiler
Share your favorite glittery holy grails, ask for recommendations, or dish on sparkly newness by replying below!

RE: Re: RE: [Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

Oh wow! That's nice! I hope they have fine glitters, thank you so much.

Re: RE: [Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

@layzaanne Love this look

RE: Re: RE: [Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

Thanks!

RE: [Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

Benefits cookie highlighter!!! One of the best!!!!

Couldn’t agree more! The cookie highlighter is my numba oneeee!!!

Re: RE: [Updated 6/23] The Sparkle Thread: Share Your Love for all that Shimmers!

@nikkayy0 Blinding! In the best way, of course. I love it 😵😵😵

Thank you!! It’s deff a blinding lighter and I LOVE ITTTT

@nikkayy0 Love the shimmer

I just got my cheek star reunion palette, so excited to try the cookie highlighter!

You will not be disappointed!!!

@nikkayy0, I agree, it's a gorgeous highlighter. It looks great on you!

Thanks love!! I have yet to find one that has impressed me more than this one! 

I loveeeeee shiny things as well!!! Here I am sharing my collection of shimmery and duo chrome singles. As well as some glittery eyeshadow palettes by violet Voss!

The violet Voss palettes look so pretty!

@idanyd No wonder you killed it at the Color Challenge!! 😉 Jealous of your shadow stash!!!

Thank you so much!!!!! @AlexBT the collection keeps on growing!!!! 

@idanyd Love all the shimmer!

Thank you so much!!!! Been a Devinah Cosmetics fan for over a year! @tjffc 

I just ordered the Best Life 2, I hope it makes me shine!

I hope you like it!!! @britneyschanel 

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Sparkles Thread.jpg
  • ND Blush Glow.jpg
  • Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Palette
  • From top to bottom: Trippin', Mind Slip, Dazed, Hacked, V.R., Lucid
  • From top to bottom: Optimized, Warning, Cyber Punk, Euphoric, Purple Dust, Digital
  • IMG_7969.jpg
  • IMG_7973.jpg
  • IMG_7973.jpg
  • IMG_7926.jpg
  • 00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200606150548307_COVER~2.jpg
  • Pink and sea glass showing up.
testing