cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Under eye creasing

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a great concealer or skincare help with fine lines under eyes? I'm 32 and every time I set my concealer (I try not to use much bc I know it adds to lines) it creates these awful lines that make me look way older.  Unfortunately, I need concealer as I am prone to very dark circles.  I use laura m. powder to set but I feel like it makes it worse or I'm setting it wrong.  Any suggestions are very helpful!

Thanks!

Jenny

Re: Under eye creasing

I highly recommend NARS radiant creamy concealer.   It has enough moisturizer to keep your under eye from drying up but at same time not look greasy or cakey.   

RE: Under eye creasing

I’m 36 and what I’ve been using works wonders for me. I use IT under eye concealer and I apply with my Fix+ by Mac and I moisturize with belief under eye cream or Josie Maran oil. I dont have a problem with the creasing anymore however it IT main target area is the dark and fine lines.

Do you moisturize with eye cream? It’s important to do so. I’ve used algenist, murad, and Bobbi brown. Algenist works but it dries me out. Murad is great for moisturizing and currently trying Bobbi brown and it cosmetics. Depending which concealers you use, some may set quicker so with a beauty blender smooth out the under eye and then place the translucent powder. I find that helps. I don’t use too much powder either. Hope that helps.

Re: Under eye creasing

What concealer are you using @KCjen and what are you using to blend it in? 

I find that I have the same problem, though I’m starting to figure out how to work with it. I’ve been setting with a small amount of powder (looking up while I do so). Then I put some Fix+ on my beauty blender and gently dab at any spots that have creased. The sponge and the Fix+ seem to minimize the creasing.

check out Wayne Goss on you tube..he has really good tuto...

check out Wayne Goss on you tube..he has really good tutorials
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing