Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Trying to spend $5 more

Anyone else find themselves looking for something to set them over the top for that $35 dollar promo? I do this literally every time. Why did I pay for flash when my shipping is always free? Because I need it NOW. I'm an addict.

Re: Trying to spend $5 more

I love Sephora Cotton and it is very helpful to top off my basket when I need it!

https://www.sephora.com/product/soft-touch-cotton-pads-P312914

@LadyNiebur I always add a Sephora collection hand or foot mask if I need an extra $5 for a promo😊

...or the $25 promo.  BTDT! @LadyNiebur 

@l8totheparty  yes, usually $25 in my case...and I usually just need like $1 or $2 or $3 extra...lol.  I usually look in the sale section (since that's usually where I get all my stuff anyway, lol) to see if there's anything there - they had the sleeping masks for $2, but are usually out - so I started looking at the regular sephora brand, and they have these little bath star things for like $2!

I've added those little bath stars more than once!  I haven't tried them yet though. @treestar86 

@l8totheparty  me too!  and me neither, bc I don't take baths...but they smell nice and are nice to look at...lol. 😛

The pearlmask and lip liner to go are my usuals

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing