Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Top 5 must have products?

I'm looking for some interesting, new, multipurpose, makeup products.

RE: Top 5 must have products?

1. It CC cream 2. Glossier cloud paints (blush, eyeshadow, lips) 3. Hourglass Diffused Light Powder 4. Becca Sunlit Bronzer 5. Anastasia Brow (the thicker wind up pencil)

1.BITE LIPSTICK IS AMAZING ITS MY GO TO 2. Amazonian 24 hour water prof clay stick by tarte 3. Sephora collection 25 hour foundation 4. Sweet peach palette by too faced 5. There real mascara by benefit

1. Bite lipstick in Thistle 2. Natasha Denona Duo Glow 3. ABH Renaissance Pallett 4. Benefit Ka-BROW 5. Chanel lip liner 🙂

Re: Top 5 must have products?

thanks

Hmm, interesting and multipurpose? For me that has been Surratt's line of blushes and eyeshadows that I can pop into palettes and use however I want. I can use the blushes as eyeshadows and so on, and they're easy to take with me and create monochromatic looks. Make Up For Ever recently released cheek colors with a similar system (you put them in palettes) and I plan to get more for the same reason.

I would say multisticks from any brand (Bite, NARS) would serve that purpose, plus they're easy to take with you and transform a look on the go.

If you want to try something cool and haven't gotten into Japanese brushes at all, try Wayne Goss's Air Brush next time he restocks it. That brush really changed what I could do with my makeup. Try some of his eye brushes while you're at it.

I would say Viseart's matte eyeshadows are pretty multipurpose- I use my Neutral Mattes for contouring and filling in my eyebrows as well as eyeshadow. That palette was expensive but I've never regretted it.

1. UD naked basics palette (the 2 browns works as eyebrow powder on me, and i use the browns/black as faux eye liner)

2. it cosmetics bye bye pores pressed powder (i use it to set my foundation and for touch ups on my oily skin throughout the day)

3. becca beach tint (works wonderful as blush and okay on the lips)

4. clinique biy pigment drops (when i don't have a lot of time in the am i just add it in my moisturizer or sunscreen during the summer to even out my skin tone)

5. benefit hoola bronzer (it works as bronzer/contour on my skin tone, plus it a nice wash of color on the lids for lazy days)

KVD primer, It cc cream, KVD setting powder, Too faced Milk chocolate bronzer, Brow wiz.  You can use the bronzer as eyeshadow and the brow wiz as a liner too!

Naked 2 eyeshadows Too Faced better than sex mascara Nars eyeshadow primer Dior primer Benefit gimme brow

Makeup geek foiled shadows go on my eyes like a dream. The best shimmer ever! 

I really like the colourpop metallic eyeliner. Excited for them to finally make it to sephora

1. Sonia kashuk velvety matte lip crayon- pinky nude 2. N...

1. Sonia kashuk velvety matte lip crayon- pinky nude 2. Nars soft matte concealer 3. MAC strobe cream 4. Hourglass Dim light 5. colourpop metallic eyeliner pencils

1. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue - Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

3. Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer 

4. Bite Beauty Multi stick in Honeywheat

5. Becca Liquid Highlighter in Opal 

1. CC cream with SPF 50+ by It Cosmetics

2. Buxom Full-on Lip Cream

3. Buxom Power Plump Lip Balm

4. They're Real! Mascara by Benefit

5. Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills

That's my favorite mascara!!'

Anonymous Insider

I would say 1. Better than sex Mascara 2.Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation 3. Urban Decay Setting Spray 4. NARS Orgasm Blush 5. Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss 

Anonymous Insider

I would say one of my top 5 is Urban Decay's Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  I had previously used Smashbox's and didn't like it.  I love Urban Decay's! 

MeghanColleeen wrote:

I'm looking for some interesting, new, multipurpose, makeup products.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
testing