Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

We swatched Too Faced's The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

chocolate.jpg

Coming soon! Sign up for an in-stock notification here> http://seph.me/1gtc1YR

Re: Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

Is the smell off putting to anyone? The product reviews seem to indicate that folks like it, but I am afraid it would be nauseating. (Makeup that smells like chocolate?) Maybe I will have to mosey in to my local store to sniff. 😉

I love the smell, but it doesn't seem to smell when it's on your face, if that helps. But I'm not super sensitive to smells, so take that as you will!

Anonymous Insider

I find that I can only smell it when I open the palette or if I lean in to smell it in the palette.  I have never smelled it on my face.  

I finally put in an order, superrr excited! 

I'm so glad I ordered before it sold out. It's so freaking cute. The box it comes in is TDF.

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler
Overall, the palette is more of an adventure in darker, smokier neutrals with a couple of curve balls (pale pink, deep purple), so depending on your stash of neutral palettes, this may be superfluous. Most of the eyeshadows wore well for around eight hours, with some of the powdery ones fading sooner.

Just got it the other day.  Totally love it - probably the best of all my palettes.  Better suited to me than Lorac Pro, more exciting than Laura Mercier Artist (2013) and more wearable than Urban Decay Ammo.  It was between this and Naked 3 for me - I am glad I went Too Faced (first... I'll probably cave on the Naked 3 soon).

It looks better on brown skin then I thought it would, but I'm not sure if I'd really get use out of it which makes me sad. The packaging is so pretty. 😧

I just love this! I just want to own them all.

Anonymous Insider

I'm glad somebody posted this. Looking at the palette itself, the browns don't look like much. But on the skin they do really stand out and look beautiful. The pink looks a little disappointing but not enough to stop me. I'm probably still going to buy this!

This will be my first purchase in 2014.

Mine tooo!

Thank you for posting this, now I know I will not like it on my pale skin 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Chocolate AND makeup....two of my favorite things! Put this on my Loves.

Too Faced answer to the naked palettes.....?

I really want this... I can't wait!

Anonymous Insider

So glad you posted this.  I am saving my birthday gift card I got for this.  Thanks!

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos1
  • chocolate.jpg
testing