Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

We swatched the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

TF_Semi_Sweet.jpg

Shop this palette> 

Re: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

I woke up this morning and realized I forget to get up earlier to order this lol. I can't wait to get it. Although it's not a must since I have the first one, I really love how pigmented it looks on darker skintones and ordered anyway. Plus I convinced my sis to give me her beauty insider gc to get it $15 off 🙂 

Can anyone compare this to the first one?

Spoiler

Alright, so I'm full of baloney as always and want to just order this palette NOW instead of waiting to look at it in-store first. It sits in my cart right now. Of course I do not need it but I love the scent (I use the foundation powder daily now and so enjoy smelling it!) Plus I don't have the first one. One MUST have one of these in one's collection, am I right? Or just crazy??!! 😀

I just ordered it with the $25 gift from sephora:). 

Anonymous Insider

how do use your card im a vib and it says use gift card at check out but I dont see a gift card box at check out?

So did I . I'm surprised that it is still available for sale.

I agree, you need to have at least ONE of these palettes in your collection. My excuse for ordering it this morning without seeing it in person first is that I have the original Chocolate Bar palette and it looks very lonely in my vanity without another Too Faced palette to keep it company. Whatever works... and it sounded crazy enough that my husband walked away with no further comment! 🙂

I did order it! I'm sure I'll love it. I also got a 20% off from Ulta and may use that for the first Chocolate bar palette which I want to buy as a Christmas gift (no, not for myself!)...of course if I do it purchase that one too it would be best if I didn't open it to look at it first before wrapping it. Surely it would never leave my house then! 🙂

Do you think it's way different form the first chocolat bar ? 

Honestly? There are about five or six shades that are pretty similar, only the ones from the Semi-Sweet palette are slightly warmer. I, personally, find no difference between Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel, but my sister disagrees with my assessment. Perhaps it's just on my skin it looks identical? The original has the purple, this one has the blue, neither of which are super amazingly pigmented, but they're workable. Semi-Sweet has the Pink Sugar and the black, both of which I think are pretty useful. But the original has Gilded Ganache *swoons* and the better highlighting shade (Champagne Truffle).

If someone told me I absolutely *had* to choose one or the other, I'd go with the Semi-Sweet, but I am tickled pink I own both and love them both.

I broke my no buy and ordered it this morning when I woke up for work - fingers crossed for fast shipping!

It's not working yet from the Canadian site 😞

Got mine! Goodnight ladies!

Here's the link :

Thanks heaps for posting this.  I so appreciate it....I was trying to search for it but nothing was coming up.  Luckily you were a total rock star and posted this.  Thanks heaps!

You're awesome! Thank you so much for sharing the link. Now going back to sleep 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you for posting the link! I was able to get mine around 4:30 AM EST. Time to sleep! 😃

Thanks so much for the link!  I was able to snag mine easily - I'm quite excited!

Thank you for sharing. 

It's selling. Got mine😃

160 Replies
testing