Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette

We swatched the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Have you swatched this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

TOO_FACED_swatch.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/15BpF52

Re: Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette

I'm glad I'm "dark" because these colors look amazing on darker skin. This will be my birthday gift to myself next month.

This reminds me so much of mu UD Vice Palette

Wow, these are gorgeous. I'm way too much a neutral eyeshadow girl to even think about rocking these though.

You might want to give it a try. I got this palette and I'm normally a neutral only girl. I swear my my Naked palettes. But I haven't touched another palette since getting this one! I use Ring Leader, Gangsta and Dainty every day. Then I amp it up when I go out at night. So far I've used Fetch, Instigator and Badass for night looks, but applied a bit lighter than the swatches show above. I used badass with my regular black liner for a more modern smokey look. I am so in love with the options of neutral and bright in this one. It might be worth going and playing with it in store. 🙂

I live in a city where people just give you weird looks if you wear anything non-neutral. Paired with my conservative work force, my UD 15th Anniversary and Vice palettes have been collecting dust.

yeah same here....i've finally learned to stop buying palettes that i'm more likely to look at, rather than actually wear!  it only took a few hundred dollars worth to learn that lesson.... 😞

I'm not going to lie; I'm quite disgusted by the number of black eyeshadow that comes with every palette that I never use! Le sigh.

amen about the black eyeshadow!! I love the light blue and gold in this palette but am SO turned off by the black because I only use a tiny dot like once a month (if that)!

Wow these are so pretty!  I saw them on the palette but they really pop on the swatches.  Thanks for these awesome swatches.  This palette is now on my heart list!

girly reminds me of one of the colors in the Wet & Wild Comfort Zone 8 pan palette. so pretty

LOVE that palette!!

Such a perfectly coordinated palette! Very pretty 🙂

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • TOO_FACED_swatch.jpg
testing