Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Too Faced Melted Latex in Girl on Top

I'm in love with this lip gloss.

I have been wanting a simple, clear, good quality lip gloss for a long while now. The past glosses I have owned were cheap, sticky, and did not wear for very long.

Today in Sephora I tried on a liquid lipstick that had a very drying formula like many liquid lipsticks on the market. This lead me to put a gloss over it, so I used the Too Faced Melted Latex in Girl on Top and LOVED it. It made the liquid lipstick more comfortable to wear while adding a beautiful shine.

I later realized that the Melted Latex glosses were all on sale for $12! Therefore, I purchased Girl on Top, as well as Strange Love.

Currently, as I write this post, I am wearing Girl on Top on my bare lips and it is probably going to be an everyday wear for me. As a Student, I don't have much time and energy to put a lot into my makeup every morning, so I love that it's beautiful and lasts longer than any other lip gloss I have ever tried. It is a simple thing to add a little oomf to everyday looks.

Since these glosses are currently on sale, I highly suggest that you purchase Too faced Melted Latex in Girl on Top if you loooooove glossy lips like me, whether it is over another lipstick or by itself, and treat yourself into purchasing a second gloss too!

This is my first post on this and I don't know if anyone is actually going to see this but I hope this helped someone out 🙂

-Kuh 

Tags:

Re: Too Faced Melted Latex in Girl on Top

Hi @Anonymous,

Yay, I'm so happy to hear you love the Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick in the color Girl On Top - Clear! I love all the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks and even have a photo of it as my BIC background photo (lol). I haven't tried Girl On Top yet but after hearing your great review about it, it makes me want to get it! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Re: Too Faced Melted Latex in Girl on Top

Awesome product feedback! Be sure to write an official review on the official product page so your words can reach many more!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing