Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Tips & Tricks for Asians

A group for all Asians struggling with beauty standards!! You know the missing double lid, the thin lips and the straight black hair?? This is a convo for all of us who need advices or answers 🤗

Tags:

Re: Tips & Tricks for Asians

My best beauty tips for East Asians

• Use products made by and for E. Asians. I've had Japanese drugstore brands work out better for me than products at Sephora at over double the price!! 🙂
  • Facial massage is something we don't do a lot in Canada but I think it's good to do regularly
  • Find E. Asian beauty tutorials online/YouTube, especially for eye looks and study looks on E. Asian models. Easy to do now with the internet 🙂
  • You can do a cat eye liner with hooded and monolids. My mother did an easy swipe across the middle of her monolid everyday and it looked 🔥
  • Rock those high cheekbones 😄
  • I forgo sunscreen and like my aunties, I just whip out that summer umbrella ha ha ha
  • Getting eyebrow products will change your life. There are so many cheap and good Asian brands you can get for your brows

That's it for now 🙂

Thanks for the tips! What cheap but GOOD Asian brands would you recommend? 

My favourite blush: HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Blush Collection - Iridescent Flash ! On my skin, this colour is perfect since it's quite subtle, but it also acts as a highlight, which makes it very polyvalent. I've tried some before, the TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty that is also great, but I thought it lacked shinning. So, I strongly recommend the Hourglass blush. Even though it's quite a bit expensive, it's worth the money cause it lasts very long!! Which one are you using?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing