Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Tinted Moisturizer, foundation or what for summer?

I’m a server and I’d LOVE to know your tips on what you use in the summer! My skin is normal and breaks out only from hormones. I haven’t worn make up in a long time because I haven’t needed to because of lockdown in Ontario, but I’m pretty sure because of the heat my skin gets sweaty or oily,I can’t tell the difference tbh. 

I’ll be outside serving on the patio most of the time so I’ll need some help with finding something long lasting/medium coverage/breathable and hopefully something that doesn’t get all patchy! I’d really appreciate some advice on this, thanks guys 🙂

Re: Tinted Moisturizer, foundation or what for summer?

Have you tried the fenty eaze drop blurring tint?

initially i wasn’t a huge fan. I have combination skin, and live in the Midwest. It gets hot, humid and sticky here. 

not too mention having hormonal issues at times. I don’t really get acne, but when I do, it’s always I chin or middle of my forehead 🙄

Anyway, I decided to give it a second try. I love it this time round. It is breathable and buildable. It can give a light to medium coverage, depending on how much you use. 

I don’t use that much. I will use the fenty primer, apply the concealer under my eyes, and the third eye, due to a scar in the middle of my forehead. Then I apply the eaze drop and then her banana or honey setting powder. Her mimosas and sangria on my brow bone or cheeks. Book snatched! Simple and fast look. All day look too! Hope this helps 💜🙏🏽

If you want something long lasting that will keep you from getting too oily I'd go with a long wear matte foundation. These are my two go-tos. In my opinion BarePRO has a bit more coverage/is a bit thicker than Teint Idole Ultra. But both can be blended out to be medium to sheer coverage if you use a small amount. They both last forever, especially when set with a little powder. 

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation bareMinerals BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 

@Chelseyybryantt I tend to go lighter with a nice BB cream in the summer. My current favorites are Elizavecca's Milky Piggy BB and Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 30 light to medium skin (or the premium version). 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing