Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Thoughts on the Stila Magnificent Metals?

I'm trying to decide if I should purchase a magnificent metal from stila and which colours you guys think are the best. 

RE: Thoughts on the Stila Magnificent Metals?

I agree with everyone! I love them. My favorites have to be Rose Gold, Kitten Karma and Smoldering Satin. They’re just soooo easy to use.

RE: Thoughts on the Stila Magnificent Metals?

yes yes yes!! I am OBSESSED with them! I have 7, and my favourite shades are Sunset Cove (pink duo-chrome) and Kitten Karma (peachy, rose gold). They are the most gorgeous, easy to use, glittery eyeshadows ever. One swipe covers your whole lid, and they’re suuupppeerr pigmented. They stay put all day long, and have no fallout either! I would 1000% recommend. I’ve convinced some of my friends to buy them too and they’re all hooked! Lol. Do yourself a favour and get one!! You need this glittery gorgeousness in your life!

Re: Thoughts on the Stila Magnificent Metals?

You should try them! I now own 4 and I adore them. I'd say Kitten Karma and Sea Siren are my two favorites, but I really want to own them all. They're extremely easy to apply, with a nice smooth application and they look amazing paired with regular shadows. I've even worn this stuff on my lips and highlighted or "glittered" my collar bones with them.

@NikkiFar @cbuzzi   I love the idea of using them on lips and as collarbone highlighter! Great idea!! And you just cannot go wrong with these. THey are the best You'll likely start an addiction with these!  Sorry, not sorry!! ❤️

You can’t go wrong with Kitten Karma or Rose Gold Retro! @cbuzzi

I just bought the Eye for Elegance set and it's AMAZING!  I would highly recommend it.  I'm definitely not a majorly makeup-savvy chick and I'm not good at creating the stunningly amazing eye looks like a lot of people, but these shadows are so easy to apply and make every eye look seem beautiful.  The set comes with 6 different shades and I like all of them.

@cbuzzi  Ok the easy answer is: ALL OF THEM!!! But seriously, I have Sunset Cove, Into the BLue and just ordered Sea Siren ( the last of the Duochrome mermaid collection). I also have Diamond Dust, Molten Midnight, Kitten, Grace, Twig, Next to Notte, Ballet Baby ( ULTA exclusive), Violet Vixen. I just ordered Wanderlust and Kitten Karma as well. They are by far the best glitters/foils I have ever used. Once they are set and dry, they do. Not. Move. I really wanted a true green so I made the mistake of getting Linda from Touch in Sol because some of the reviews said it was comprable to Stila. NOT!!!!! I returned it the same day that I tried to use it as it smudged after it was dry right after I put it on, and only got worse throughout the day. Also gave me fallout all over my face. Go for your favorite color available from Stila. I guarantee you'[ll go back for more!!

Well I just bought three of them (smoky storm, diamond dust and kitten karma) because of you. I hope they're as good as everyone says but I mean im sure they are! im so excited to try them out.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing