Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

This girl needs your help with a foundation dilemma

Hello Everyone,

To start this off is the first time I've been put in this situation and I don't know what to do. So this summer my face and my neck tanned about two shades darker and my arms and hands tanned about three shades darker than my the rest of my body. So I bought a foundation for this summer to match my tan the Dior Backstage foundation in shade 4N and I fell in love with it. However since only my face, neck, and arms tanned my chest has a significant difference in the shade compared to my foundation. I bring it down to my neck and indoor lighting it looks okay it's not obvious, but when I'm outdoors if I'm wearing say a V neck shirt it is very obvious. But this foundation fits my tanned arms fine. If I use my lighter foundation that matches my chest everything looks good but I look too light for my arms. What would you ladies recommend I do?

Re: This girl needs your help with a foundation dilemma

@Anonymous

Maybe its just me, but i dont think anyone is universally the same tone from top to bottom. Why not just wear your lighter one and if you are still self conscious  add bronzer?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: This girl needs your help with a foundation dilemma

Thanks 🙂 I’ll have to go with my lighter one then.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing