Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

this is gorgeous @Indy701

this is gorgeous @Indy701

Re: The One Palette Challenge

That looks fantastic @Indy701!❤️

@Indy701 oh yes I LOVE this look! Love the playful blue and think it looks great on you. This is inspiring me to play with blue in my crease. 

@KatieBT  Thank you. With your eyes I think the color would look so amazing. 

NATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

Shades: gusti, fake tan and cocoIMG_20190531_120219074.jpg

IMG_20190531_120255866.jpg

@lmaster ,

Gorgeous eye look!   🙂

Thanks so much @tsavorite 😘

@lmaster Love it - made your eyes really pop!

Thank you @Cyncynn ❤️

@lmaster beautiful look and love your hair straight or curly. 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 🌸

@lmaster so pretty!!! You have such beautiful eyes 🙂

@trishavt thank you doll 🤗

The eyeshadow brings out the blue of your eyes, and I love the shimmer lippie! @lmaster 

thank you @l8totheparty 😘

thank you @l8totheparty 😘

Love the sparkly pink shade, @lmaster ! It matches well with your gloss 🙂

thanks lovely @SpaceLlama

thanks lovely @SpaceLlama

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

Shades Love, passion and summer

And had to add some silver glitter from nyx IMG_20190510_134637480.jpg

IMG_20190510_134639594.jpg

@lmaster ,

The silver glitter is very pretty on you!  I love your necklace, too!  What are the stones?

They look like they could be turquoise or opal.

Thank you so much @tsavorite it was my gmas, it is turquoise, her grandfather was full Cherokee Indian, so she always had a love for turquoise 😊

@lmaster ,

I love turquoise, too.  That necklace must be very precious to you as a remembrance of your grandmother.

1,289 Replies
testing