Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out thereโ€ฆ Especially when itโ€™s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeupโ€ฆ Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if youโ€™re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette youโ€™re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we arenโ€™t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasyโ„ข Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: very nice! @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ’—

@lmaster  Thank you!

Re: The One Palette Challenge

I love the shimmers in the Eye Ectscay palette from PMG but I also love a neutral eye so today is a solo Paradiso day for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 

04.24_Paradiso Shade.png

04.24_Eye Look Paradiso.png

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I went all out on Saturday night. I used Le Sin on my lids, Dark Matter on my outer corners and lower lash line and Angel Dust on my inner corners.04.20_Saturday Night Eye look.png

04.20_Saturday Night.jpg

@KatieBT Beautiful! Love both looks! 

Best,

Rebecca

@KatieBT love the looks you created with the PMG palette. 

@KatieBT Such a gorgeous look!

Both looks are super pretty @KatieBT 

oh how perfect @KatieBT

oh how perfect @KatieBT

They both look beautiful @KatieBT!โค๏ธ

Beautiful looks @KatieBT ! It's great to have such versatility in a smaller palette. 

Thank you @tastelikewater ๐Ÿ™‚

Best travel palette and everyday palette Iโ€™ve found!

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful. Nicely done @KatieBT 

Thank you @Anonymous!

Love how you're showing how versatile the PMG palette could be. It initially looks like a palette for only glam looks, but I love the simple day look you created with the Paradiso shade. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿ™‚ Paradiso is my perfect everyday shade. 

The One Palette Challenge

I bought the Morphe Live Colorfully Palette and I'm really unimpressed, but I'm forcing myself to use it and create different looks so it's not a waste of money ๐Ÿ˜‚ And I'm pretty happy with today! I was just playing around, so my eyebrows and skin are kind of icky looking, but I was loving this Frost Queen look. ๐Ÿ™‚ I used it on both eyes and lips.

Great look! @BrennaBombshell 

That looks fantastic @BrennaBombshell!๐Ÿ’™

wow you look stunning!! wish I could pull this off! @Bren...

wow you look stunning!! wish I could pull this off! @BrennaBombshell

Re: wow you look stunning!! wish I could pull this off! @Bren...

@Marrrryyyyy I'm still too scared to leave the house looking like this, but I love to just play around! You should try some super crazy looks and see what you think, the worst that happens is ya wash it off and don't show anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š But it's very liberating to get a little bit wild from time to time! And I'd love to see you come up with some fun faces! 

Re: wow you look stunning!! wish I could pull this off! @Bren...

@BrennaBombshell Saaaaammmeee, I've been trying to break myself in by going to Targets/ Grocery stores whatever that I wouldn't usually frequent so I won't see anyone I know but the discomfort is still really real

@BrennaBombshell wow! The blue looks amazing on you! Love it! 

11 Replies
testing