Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out there… Especially when it’s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeup… Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if you’re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette you’re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we aren’t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: The One Palette Challenge

I have been loving the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

I have been using it on my eyes and face. It is so pigmented and so fun to play with! I have been under the weather and haven't worn much makeup lately so for my first day back I did a more natural look. I used this palette for my eyes, highlight and cheek color. I used every color in this palette except the burgundy. I am saving that for a fun look 🙂 

com.jpgbic.jpg

@RebeccaBT  You look gorgeous!

@fatimamummy Thanks so much :)!

@RebeccaBT  you are so gorgeous! What mascara do you use? Your lashes are amazing!

@ather Aw, thanks! I am using false lashes in the picture. However, I built my lashes up first with the Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mLIt is one of my favorite mascaras! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  Beautiful! I’ll have to try it out!

Wow!  You look stunning, @RebeccaBT!

@Titian06 Thank you ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Just gorgeous. Love 💕 it. @RebeccaBT 

@Anonymous Thank you 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Eyes are gorgeous! Where can that pale baby blue shadow go? I adore that color; I can't help myself. It's supposed to be soothing, as well. I don't think my hands are steady long enough, nor my butt sit still long enough to DO that precise of work - AWESOME JOB; YOU AND YOU ALLL ARE B.E.A.UUUUUTIFUL, SERIOUSLY!

@JJOY526 Thank you so much for your kind words! The color shows up as an icy silver on me so I applied it in the tear duct for a little pop of color. I also want to try this color as an eyeliner and all over the lid. It is so fun and can be used so many ways! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT So beautiful! You just got yourself a new fan 🥰😍❤️❤️❤️

@blackkitty2014 Aw, thank you so much! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT ,

So pretty!! I absolutely love this look ❤️ 

Best,

Laurie 🙂 

@LaurieBT Thank you so much 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

You are gorgeous! This palette looks awesome! 💕💕💕 @RebeccaBT 

@sister13 Thank you so much! I love this palette, you should definitely try it out 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

this look is gorgeous @RebeccaBT

this look is gorgeous @RebeccaBT

Re: this look is gorgeous @RebeccaBT

@lmaster Thank you so much 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

1,289 Replies
testing