cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

The Hunt for Glowy Foundation

Hey everyone!

My name is Brii, and I, am a makeup/skincare addict. Yes, I can finally admit to it. lol Anyway, I have recently piqued interest in trying to find a medium to full coverage glowy foundation. I currently use Huda Beauty's foundation for going out, and I love it for my long-wear slayed looks.

However, I am looking for something dewy and glowy (NOT OILY). I have combination sensitive skin, oily on the t-zone and normal on my cheeks. (Seems like I'm always breaking out no matter how avid I am with my skincare routine, so if you have any suggestions that have helped you on that please let me know)

My forehead and upper lip sweat very easily so I definitely need it to be able to live through that without breaking apart and showing skin. Also, while I don't have darkness under my eyes or redness on my skin, it does seem like I have at least one breakout I need to cover no matter what week it is. 

PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU HAVE!!! ❤️

The Hunt for Glowy Foundation

NARS Sheer glow is a nice option. Same with Too faced Born this way

Re: The Hunt for Glowy Foundation

@Brhy I have combo dry skin. Oily in the t zone and normal/dry everywhere else. I use MAC skin refined zone to control where I’m oily and YSL Touché Eclat Blur primer everywhere else. For glowy foundation I mix NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. MoritzCHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation and La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral UndertoneCharlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40mLArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing