Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

He is such a goof @tsavorite ! He is clearly in the makeup game isn’t he! 😂

Beautiful swatches and beautiful Buddy 😘 @Sunnysmom . He might thinks “where are my treats Mom?” Cuirve looks so good on you and so are the lipsticks

He’s the best part of the pic @blackkitty2014 ! 😂 It was the best swatch lighting so I just let him be in it! 🥰

You need to try some of these new shades. The ones I didn’t get probably very good for you I’m guessing! Swatches this week! 😘

Beautiful swatches, @Sunnysmom

Thanks @curlychiquita , these blush shades are so good, you’d love them! 

@Sunnysmom Ooh beautiful! Thanks for the swatches!

I dread their new releases @Samtian , thank you! 😭

Gorgeous, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Enjoy your new goodies!

Thank you sweet @Titian06 ! 🥰 Impossible to resist! 😭

I'm hoping they are!

Edit to add the 4 new permanent lip colors now available in the U.S. boutiques. 

The new blush and lip balm are in boutiques and they’re so glowy! The blush have a slight illumination to them, no glitter, just a beautiful sheen. They are all warmish shades tho Cuivre is a more neutral coral pink. Could be amazing for summer! Hope some cool tones for fall/winter maybe. I continue to just truly love these blush. Def should with their beastly price points! 😭😂 Here is quick pic of Cuivre. It looks a little darker than irl but very close. Oh and the latest regular lip shades are also available in the U.S., finally! Sheesh. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only Hermès for now but am sure in dept stores soon. 🐴💞

IMG_7764.jpeg

IMG_7765.jpeg

IMG_7854.jpeg

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7744.jpeg

IMG_7743.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Beautiful! Thanks for that! Which latest lip shades? LOL Did I miss some again.

Thanks @ChristalM ! No you already got them earlier! 😂🥰 We did not. Ugh. You got a few I’m pretty sure. 20, 79, 82, 97. I have a few coming and I’m so excited to finally see them! 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 Did you get 79 Érable? Yes I see below that you did. 😊 Is it a warm red or cool if so. I can’t really tell from their stock pics but guessing warmer. 

@Sunnysmom HAHA ok. Yes it was 79 and yes it is a rusty red...my fave fall/winter shade!

Ok great thank you @ChristalM ! 🤗 Thought that’s what you said. I bet it’s beautiful on you. Those rusts are tricky for me. I have 82 and 97 coming. 

@Sunnysmom Oh nice! I bet you will love them!

Beautiful, thanks for sharing! @Sunnysmom 

Happy to always @sister13 ! 💞

You picked a pretty color, @Sunnysmom! I'm a sucker for Hermes blushes but I'm thinking of saving up for a bronzer this time.

Same @curlychiquita ! They’re just so good. I’m loving this little addition of gleam to these. The bronzers have so many nice shades. I know you’ll pick the perfect one! 💞

Very pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖

470 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette