Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

They look beautiful, @Sunnysmom! Looking at BG, I'm thinking I like some of the lipsticks, too.

Those look beautiful @curlychiquita, I can totally see the colors on you! 

Repost of new Hermes lips starting to finally appear ! Courtesy of Alexis Jong’s great swatches. 😊

@ChristalM @Titian06 

17EDDBD2-BCD5-4C8E-8A28-AD39DF783B84.jpeg

C2871037-BB45-4093-BCF7-56FA9C8A5683.jpeg

EBB66192-E90E-4540-A0DB-6380120746C9.jpeg

8F79F513-7E4C-4169-898A-62A3994F756C.jpeg

A31CA2AC-5CA7-4BB6-9456-CD942A6618E5.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Thanks! Yes I picked up 79 and it is a beauty!

Excited to see yours @ChristalM ! 💞

Thanks for both tags, @Sunnysmom !  All colors are pretty, especially like the red and purple.  I'll have to give this some thought...

Yup I’m with you @Titian06 ! Same ones for me of course! 😆🤗

Some upcoming new lippies for Spring/ Summer. Summer! 😳😂 They look a bit warmish on these pics. Maybe not. Hope a mix of all. 😊

3F5B33EA-5451-4F0A-BB97-2E44E6A2B08D.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, not sure about the shades but that packaging is super cute for spring / summer. 

@itsfi Agreed! They are my Fall shades not summer. I was at a counter this weekend and didn't even bother to swatch! LOL

Not even tempted, huh @ChristalM?! 😆 It feels like warm weather packaging and cool weather shades - so a year round lippie?! 😉 I’ve seen a few swatches online. The Beige Croisette (which I and my autocorrect keep wanting to call Beige Croissant 🥐 😝) is probably the only one that might cause me to take a second look. But I think I’ll just wait to see what their next collection will be about. My wallet breathes a sigh of relief. 

@itsfi haha yeah that and quite frankly I don't love a sheer lipstick so an easy pass for me 🙂

I still want a Hermes eye release!!!!

Yes @ChristalM, I’ve been waiting for an eyeshadow palette from them for the longest time. As have the Hermes folks. 😆 When they were releasing new types of products, I thought “surely an eyeshadow palette or singles will me coming soon.” Nope, nope, and nope. I get my hopes up every time. 😝 I would even be fine if it was a color family that I’d pass on; it would just be nice to see some newness. 

So cute @itsfi ! I’d love a scarf like it! Paws crossed maybe! 

The new permanent ‘fall’ lipstick shades are available through Selfridges etc so hopefully soon for the rest of us too! They look good- beige, rusty pumpkin, deep red and purple red. 

4DBC0482-D5EF-48AC-9AAF-4A7D5DA4B443.jpeg

In case anyone is interested, swatches of the  new Hermes lip oil (indoor store lighting): 

Hermes Lip Oils Swatches.jpeg

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @Mcakes @Kim888 @Titian06 

Oh my two lip oils are Out for Delivery! Excited!

Yaaaay @ChristalM! Can’t wait to see them and hear what you think about them. 

@itsfi And others (sorry I can't see others right now)

Preliminary thoughts...

WOW these are Incredibly fragranced. The description does say they are individually flavored/fragranced and wow that is no joke! LOL. It is something to get used to.

Also I will say I hate the applicator. I read that the beauty lookbook had issues as well and I was confused but now I understand. It takes about 7 pumps into the packaging to get the coverage I want sadly. It is really too bad as the luxe packaging is something I love the most by Hermes.

That being said, on first application the formula is really nice. Thicke enough and not too slippery.

Will post lip swatches later. I got 05 Rose Kola and 06 Pourpre Camarine

Aww that’s such a bummer @ChristalM because the shades sound so pretty. 🫤

@ChristalM @Thank you for sharing your thoughts !!! That applicator thing sounds really annoying, especially for such an expensive product 

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg