Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Look! A new brush!

E3E12A95-1783-4B54-8EC2-C303DA16B1EB.jpeg

Some of the new Plein Air collection that @Sunnysmom posted about below is also available through Selfridges. 

@Mcakes @curlychiquita @Kim888 @ChristalM 

Sigh that’s really a pretty brush @itsfi . Too bad about powder from your comments. I love blush brush too. 

@Sunnysmom, it’s a beautiful brush. The powder could work out for you. I’m sure we’ve all had products that were panned by others but performed wonderfully for us. Powders are not high on my list of things to pick up so I’m less inclined to just give it a go. 

Yes that is always true @itsfi , never say never! I’m inclined to agree tho as I am drier I don’t usually use a true powder too much unless it’s more of a hybrid illuminating one. Radiant could be good!  Will have to see how this one looks. ( Need no more brushes or powder tho, stating the obvious. )

Looks beautiful, @itsfi! I really do like my blush brush.

Me too @curlychiquita😁 I'm tempted by the brush because of my blush brush, but what I've read and seen of the reviews, on blogs and YT suggests that the new powder isn't great. The new highlighter shade, however, that is a part of this collection, has received good reviews. Maybe the brush would pair well with the new highlight? 🤔 

Do you think you'll pick up anything from this new Plein Air collection?

@itsfi I may still get the original highlighter, although I may get the new Chanel highlighter if it doesn't sell out too fast for me. I normally don't purchase Chanel but the reviews look really good.  Are you getting anything?

@curlychiquita, oooh, the highlighter will look lovely on you! 😍 The new Chanel one, with the camellia imprint, looks so pretty - the inclusion of the mini kabuki brush is a nice touch as well. I’ve been hearing good things about it. 

I’m not sure if I’ll pick anything up from the spring / summer collections. There are definitely some beautiful items out there or that will be coming out soon, but I tend to be be a little slower to pick up products this time of the year, other than stocking up on some staples. Just watch now, after I’ve said this, I’ll end up on a haul spree. 😉 Hahaha! My goodness! 😆 

Oh she’s a beaut @itsfi 😍

She is @Mcakes! 😍 And pricey too! 😆

Cross post of new Plein Air Complexion Balm and Radiant Glow Powders coming in March. Also Radiant Matte Powder and brush coming with the collection. And the new red lip coming! Fav part. 🙃🥰 lol. 

B1B12827-0E32-430A-B48A-E5868054298B.jpeg

9FB09723-DAAF-40D5-AEE1-D66B5B7D7962.jpeg

84771B6B-2FE9-40EA-9D29-06876EF77CA2.jpeg

AA2365A5-E2AE-4E23-BEEE-AEA4E77AABA4.jpeg

47FB1413-9699-4E9E-AF8C-1E7F8989F1B9.jpeg

@Sunnysmom oh I missed this post somehow! I am not that interested in the balm and powders...BUT THAT RED! OMG

Same @ChristalM ! And I have no clue yet if it’ll even be available to us! 😭 I’ll do some more very important sleuthing, please let me know if you find out anything too!  Maybe it’ll be like the LE blush shades that were available later on. Paws crossed! 💋

@Sunnysmom @Interesting ! I do like the look of these but I haven’t ended up loving other radiant powders so I’ll wait for reviews 

Agree @Kim888 , so tricky. I also feel a bit triggered by having to pick a shade for the balms sight unseen until getting to see them in person in store! 😡😂

The new lips are up on their site and NM etc! So springy! 🌷

New spring /summer shades revealed. Loving that grassy green case. 

85C5CF08-3D42-4D29-AC50-B9A1B74E7166.jpeg

15B6AC4E-E7DF-4035-A20C-2B8642FB5F75.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Love the cases! Sadly not so much the colours 😞 Ah well money saved.

I really want a eyeshadow release!

@ChristalM @Mcakes @Sunnysmom, my store received their shipment of the spring lipstick earlier than expected (they're pretty colors) and when I was in last week, they all mentioned wanting to see eyeshadows / an eyeshadow palette. If only ... 🤞

Oh that’s a good sign @itsfi ! Paws crossed for sure! Did you buy any of the new shades or didn’t trip your trigger enough?! 

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom Agreed!! An eyeshadow palette has to be coming soon right?! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg