Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermรจs Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermรจs! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermรจs Thread

Ooh yes these beauties @ChristalM ! I have the fuschia and itโ€™s good. Youโ€™d like it. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi Hypebae reports these will be available at select Hermรจs locations around the world and online from September 15.

Ohhh! Thank you @pocketvenus! ๐Ÿฅฐ Thatโ€™s good intel. That release date is coming up. Hopefully weโ€™ll see swatches soon. 

@curlychiquita @Mcakes @Sunnysmom @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 

@itsfi You're most welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ โค๏ธ

@itsfi ooohhh thank you for the tag! I have really been enjoying my Hermes beauty products and have been contemplating getting more. I was hoping the highlighter would have been available by now. I've been using the blush religiously ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Mcakes, I love the Hermรจs blush too! ๐Ÿฅฐ That shade you picked up for yourself looks gorgeous on you! โ™ฅ๏ธ 

I havenโ€™t seen anything on the highlighter and had hoped that there would have been swatches by now at least. Wonder if they are  slated for a holiday release? 

Iโ€™ve told myself that I am not going into the store this time. ๐Ÿ˜† Too many pretties to get distracted by. ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ’  ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

Thank you so much @itsfi ๐Ÿ’—, it's made me start loving blush lol 

Holiday would be smart for the highlighter release, I hope it has that same beautiful scent! I'd like to see them come out with a highlighter brush too. 

But pretty distractions could easily be passed off as gifts from you to you during the holidays ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love the way you think @Mcakes๐Ÿ’– I think I could do a really good job at picking out gifts from me to me. lol And no better time than the holidays, right?! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, a highlighter brush would be pretty. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @itsfi @pocketvenus Iโ€™m in! Thatโ€™s in line with what weโ€™ve heard I think right?! ๐Ÿค— Will be good to see swatches. 

@Sunnysmom @itsfi Yes, would be nice to see swatches! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Sunnysmom, not me; I didn't know when these were launching until @pocketvenus' post. Now I have until the September 15 to do the whole "Get it!" "Don't get it." dance in my head. ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh I thought we had heard Sept/ maybe early Oct @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup now the head games begin. Ugh! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Sunnysmom, I may have made a guess for September or October based on their scheduled release in Japan, but I hadnโ€™t read or heard any timeline for them until now as far as a North American release. Sounds like itโ€™ll be a little over a couple weeks. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sounds good @itsfi ! Think I did a little deep dive when we first saw them and this was the general time frame so Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s Sept vs Oct. Itโ€™s great to have it pinned down. Because we need to know. Lol. Then it wonโ€™t be a big surprise when we probably pull the trigger ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„

Thx you @itsfi @pocketvenus ๐ŸŒน

@itsfi  ohhhh thanks. They all look beautiful! I will keep an eye out for sure.

@ChristalM, youโ€™re welcome. It will be good to see some swatches. 

Thx you @itsfi ๐ŸŒน

Youโ€™re welcome @blackkitty2014! Do you think you might pick up one of the lipsticks? 

Ooh thank you for the pics @itsfi ! ๐Ÿค— I had seen some earlier as well and have been checkout everything for the lips and highlighters! Iโ€™ve heard Oct? 

@Sunnysmom, I havenโ€™t heard anything about a specific release date, but October sounds like it would coincide with releases of  fall/winter collections so it could be. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg