Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@Mcakes Ah thanks. She is a beauty for sure!

@ChristalM - Your earrings and necklace caught my attention first--gorgeous!  The lip balm and blush are very pretty!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Oh you are so sweet! Shhhh but I paid about $5 for each of them! Cheapie costume stuff!

Gahhhhh @ChristalM Is it wrong that I was kinda hoping you guys would hate the lip balm? lol, it looks beautiful on you!!

Me too @missjeanie @ChristalM ! 😂 You guys I can’t believe they are that pricey for you all. 😕 😢

@missjeanie Oh you are too kind! I totally understand! Ouch am I right!

@ChristalM I'm still looking and contemplating.  In Canada it'll work out to over 100$.  I feel like I've never really drawn a line on beauty pricing before... but 100$ for a balm just feels like too much for me.  Gosh we'll see if it ends up happening anyhow though lol!

@missjeanie Oh my I know! I am in Canada too and the balm and blush shipped with taxes was $214?! 

I have a momentary lapse in judgement...that seems to be lingering!

I feel like once you get over the hurdle once it might be a bit easier the next few times @ChristalM ?  I'm telling myself to wait for a special occasion and then get it as a 'treat'. lol.... we'll see if I can hold out.

@missjeanie yeah it is amazing how much easier it is to pay those prices the second time around! HAHA

@ChristalM lol That's exactly what I'm afraid of!  I actually watched a couple more youtube videos of the balm and blushes last night.... I have to distract myself with something else this week!

@ChristalM They look amazing on you! Especially the lip balm - it's the perfect shade for you. It looks like the perfect non-drying, matte lipstick.  I'm really looking forward to trying it. 

@curlychiquita Ah thanks. They are pretty nice. I am eyeing the middle shade as well but ouch that price!

You look darling @ChristalM ! Perfect esthetic for Hermes lifestyle also! 💞 Oh dear, you really love it ?! Maybe I can figure out just getting the refill to be happy. Leave it to them to do a perfect lip balm! 😫

@Sunnysmom I know! 😞 I am trying to find a refill balm but not sure they are any. If you find any, please let me know! 🙂

Will do @ChristalM , I’m sure they will pop up soon. Once they let us all buy them at full price for a good bit. 😳😂

@Sunnysmom HAHA True enough!

@ChristalM, the blush and balm love you! These look beautiful on you!!! 😍 

Great earrings and necklace too! 

@itsfi Ah thanks! You are sweet 🙂

I posted on the other thread first, but I think they look so gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to getting my Rose Tan lip enhancer, too, @ChristalM!

Oh yay so exciting @ChristalM ! They look so nice!! 🥰

Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg