Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Thank you Sephora for this amazing gratis I got today!!

So BIG thank yous to Sephora, Drybar, IGK, Kiehl's, lilah b., OUAI, and Shiseido for hooking me up with this awesome little box of goodies! I was so shocked and excited to learn I'd be getting the Too Faced DG mascara AND this gift so close together, and I've been anxiously checking the mail every day since I first got the message from Team BIC. And here it is!!!

EDIT: I realized the letter is hard to read so here is what I got:

EAAAC315-6D61-4749-BA9F-0C1EAFFE9EF8.JPG

First of all the packaging and wrapping on this is soooo cute. It felt like I was opening a gift on Christmas morning. I love it.

1579C007-D668-400F-8604-DB87063AC561.JPG

I can't wait to try all these new goodies and let you all know my thoughts! Immediately when I opened the box I was excited for the Drybar dry shampoo. I didn't even know they made a clear dry shampoo (I have their original dry shampoo). And I'm a brunette, so it'll be nice to not have "grey" hair every time I use it lol. I also swatched the lilah b. on my hand and it was surprisingly pigmented! I was expecting a very sheer color like a gloss, but no! It was very bright, and I'm stoked because I love color on my lips.

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Tags:

RE: Thank you Sephora for this amazing gratis I got today!!

Congrats on your gratis!! I just got my first email from BIC about a gratis and I really hope they pick me!

Re: Thank you Sephora for this amazing gratis I got today!!

Been a couple weeks but I have more to share! Been using the IGK Antisocial Leave-In Dry Hair Mask 5 oz/ 187 mL and I have sooo much positive to say about it. 

First, I am ALL about this dry hair mask deal. Way more convenient than putting on a mask in the shower.  All I had to do with the IGK is spray it on my (dry) hair before bed, and poof โ€” beautiful soft princess locks in the morning. Seriously, my hair looked GORGEOUS this morning when I woke up. So soft and wavy and smooth! Didnโ€™t take pics unfortunately because I had to rush to work but I was so sad I had to hide my hair away in my work hat and bun.

It also smells AMAZING. I canโ€™t tell you exactly what it smells like in comparison but as soon as I use it I feel like Iโ€™m fresh out of a salon visit. Itโ€™s a really clean, light scent and Iโ€™m obsessed with it.

I already know Iโ€™m gonna repurchase this when the current spray runs out. This is my favorite item of the whole bunch so far with the Kiehlโ€™s a close second!

I'm a little late chiming in, but congrats on the gratis @HunterKathleen !  I am so intrigued by all the reviews of the IGK hair mask and have moved it to my "wants" list.  Thanks for sharing your opinion on it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fun gratis gift, @HunterKathleen!  Hope you're enjoying everything.

Got a little bit more news to report! Iโ€™m pretty pleased with the Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL so far! First of all, the smell is AMAZING. It reminds me a lot of green tea; just very fresh, pleasant smelling, and not too strong that I canโ€™t stand it being around my nose too long. 

I feel like the texture is a bit odd after applying (someone else who reviewed it said it was โ€œsilicone-yโ€ and I think thatโ€™s a pretty accurate descriptor). I probably wouldnโ€™t try to use this underneath makeup because it seems to take a bit of time to actually sink into skin. But that doesnโ€™t bother me too much because most days I do minimal or no makeup anyway โ€” my full face days are reserved for days off work lol).

Juryโ€™s still out on whether Iโ€™ll purchase this myself after I use it up. Iโ€™m leaning towards yes but I wanna see how my skin looks and feels after more extended use. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey guys, just a quick update on my way to work (Iโ€™m not texting and driving I promise, I take the bus!), I tried the Drybar shampoo and lilah b. today when my boyfriend and I went out for brunch.

The lilah b. lip oil is a little different than lip products I usually use. I donโ€™t tend to like any kind of sticky, glossy, shiny lip products; Iโ€™m very much a matte girl. I like bold, opaque color with clearly defined lines. But the lilah b. has surprised me! It is a bit sticky upon applying but after itโ€™s on my lips it isnโ€™t overly noticeable. My lips feel really soft and moisturized, which is great because I have perpetually dry chapped lips. And the color I got (โ€œb. elegantโ€) is described as โ€œthe perfect nudeโ€, which is true! Itโ€™s fairly close to the color of my natural lips, so itโ€™s a great color for a โ€œno makeupโ€ makeup look. (Not usually my style because I love bold looks but I know many people prefer having a simple every-day look, so I think this would be a great product for that.)

As for the Drybar clear shampoo Iโ€™m sold, 100%. Iโ€™ve tried both Drybarโ€™s brunette dry shampoo (that ended in disaster) and the original one (not as disastrous, but makes me look dandruffy if I donโ€™t comb it through enough or use too much) and the clear one is MILES better. And it smells great! 

Both of these products are getting thumbs up for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m still waiting to try my other goodies but Iโ€™ll probably be using the IGK next!

Congratulations! @HunterKathleen . Enjoy your gratis! @TeamBIC sent you great products to try! ๐ŸŽ I canโ€™t wait to read your reviews!

This is a great gift from Sephora, @HunterKathleen! I'm glad you like what you've used so far!

It really is! It's an awesome variety of products. I can't wait to try some of this stuff.

@HunterKathleen, Congrats! Looks like a nice array of products to try!

@HunterKathleen Congrats!

That's AWESOME!!!

@HunterKathleen This is such an amazing gratis!!! I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice @HunterKathleen canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the Shisedo! 

@HunterKathleen congrats!

@HunterKathleen  Wow congratulations!! I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!! I have been eyeing the ouai since it came out!!! 

Awesome @HunterKathleen! Let us know your feedback here and in the other gratis thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @HunterKathleen . What an amazing gift! 

Congratulations, @HunterKathleen!  Looking forward to your reviews!  Enjoy!

Thatโ€™s awesome! Congratulations, will be looking forward to your feedback!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • EAAAC315-6D61-4749-BA9F-0C1EAFFE9EF8.JPG
  • 1579C007-D668-400F-8604-DB87063AC561.JPG
testing