Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Thank You to Team BIC for the Valentine's Day Gift!!!

Thank you soooo much to @TeamBIC for the super sweet Valentine's Day gift!!!  I really appreciate you thinking of me💗💗💗

A28EB9E4-CB4D-438A-831E-549A7B145EF6.jpeg

I am a huge fan of Fenty Snap Shadows and the colors in the Cool Neutrals Palette are gorgeous!  I am also a huuuge fan of Pat McGrath lipsticks and these minis are adorable!!!

F046ECAF-37AF-4D4F-BC12-676DE5747BE9.jpeg

Swatches of the Fenty Palette:

CA4BD343-2D23-4994-BC69-B3AC365CF848.jpeg

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

@CarolBT @AlexBT @GeorginaBT @LexBT 

Re: Thank You to Team BIC for the Valentine's Day Gift!!!

@TeamBIC strikes again!!! And, as always, in spectacular style! 😍 Thank you, thank you, lovelies! 🤗

Look at these beauties!!Look at these beauties!!Thank you,TeamBIC! <3Thank you,TeamBIC! ❤️

Love the palette and lippies, TeamBIC! 💝 I have a few of the Fenty palettes but not this deep neutrals ones ~ the shadows are so rich and gorgeous! Likewise, with the PMG mini lipstick trio ~ this is the only trio set I didn't have... and now I do. The family is complete. 💖  Congratulations to everyone who received this gratis! 😄

Happy Valentine's Day @CarolBT @AlexBT @GeorginaBT @LexBT!

Congratulations @itsfi. Those shades are so gorgeous. And I will echo what everyone else said, but your note with the candy hearts is just so special. I love it! I hope you have the best Valentine's Day ever! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! 🥰 Congratulations to you as well! Such sweet treats! ♥️ It’ll be fun to play with these beauties this weekend! Happy Valentine’s Day! 🤗 

Congratulations @itsfi ! I’m glad that your PMG Mini lipstick collection is complete! Enjoy your gratis and have a happy Valentines Day ! 💝 I wish you the best for the Lunar New Year ! 🏮🧧🥟 ( I wish I could eat some Dim Sum right now ! ) 

Awww!! Thank you so much for the well wishes @keana1🤗🤗 Congrats to you too - these are such lovely treats!   

Oh my goodness, dim sum sounds so yummy right now. They've lifted some restrictions so it's not completely out of the question to get dim sum (there are long lines at some places but they move fairly quickly all things considered), though all the places may be closed today. I do miss going out to tea / dim sum. 

I can only find Dim Sum ( or authentic Cantonese delicacies ) in the Chinese Quarter @itsfi , it’s close to the downtown area and parking is scarce, I’m too far away for delivery so I compromised, I picked up some Thaï steamed dumplings on Friday. Yummy 😋

@keana1, Thai steamed dumplings?? 😲 How is this the first I’ve heard of them? Went to look them up. They look good. It’s close to lunchtime too! 😋 Will have to see if I can find some in the city. 

“parking is scarce” 😔 I feel that! 😂 Dim sum one day, my friend! 

@itsfi they’re sooo yummy! If you enjoy peanut sauce ( just a tad spicy ) you’re going to love them ! I like to keep some sauce and use it with Ramen noodles. Dim Sum one day! Once social distancing is over and can go with friends ( you can’t have Dim Sum alone! ) 💕

@itsfi  Yay! How perfect is that?! I'm happy your collection is now complete 😃 
Such a beautiful note you wrote! You seriously are the sweetest ☺️ Congratulations on receiving this wonderful gratis! 😊

Awww, thank you @Shosh85! So nice of you to say; means a lot. I'm super excited that you received Valentine's Day treats and that you'll be able to try PMG lippies and Fenty shadows ~ they're wonderful! Maybe you'll start collecting them too! 😉

Congrats @itsfi I love the little note you wrote it's so creative 😍. I wish my handwriting was as nice as yours.

Aww, thank you @niki172! 🤗 It was fun to include the candy hearts into the note. ♥️

Congratulations, @@itsfi! 🧡

Thank you @curlychiquita! It’s such a sweet surprise! 😃

Yay congrats @itsfi - so great you got shades you didn’t have !

Thank you @Kim888! Super excited to try everything. 😃 

The candy note is such a cute idea, @itsfi! Congrats on the gratis!

Thank you @quspork! 🤗 Candy + notes make for a good combo. 

I love your sweet candy heart note!! Congratulations!!! @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster! 🤗 It was fun putting it together. And it means less candy for me to eat, which is not a bad thing. Hahaha!  

1,332 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos67
  • A28EB9E4-CB4D-438A-831E-549A7B145EF6.jpeg
  • F046ECAF-37AF-4D4F-BC12-676DE5747BE9.jpeg
  • CA4BD343-2D23-4994-BC69-B3AC365CF848.jpeg
  • B9438D3C-22F6-4A28-A2CD-DFE9291AB53C.jpeg
  • IMG_20210209_142054636.jpg
  • IMG_20210209_142254027.jpg
  • BD7BA4A9-4C52-40F8-B4A5-F76832E8BE50.jpeg
  • 8C7184D1-F914-40F7-83BE-F92BE42FA05F.jpeg
  • 56F22067-DF93-4547-B5FA-D8144CBBEDEE.jpeg