cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Teen Makeup

I am 13 years old. What is a good makeup routine for me?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Teen Makeup

1)Skincare 2)Foundation (light!) 3) concealer 4) eyeshadow and mascara 5) light lip gloss

Re: Teen Makeup

Hi! I'm 14, and I would recommend making sure that you always take off your makeup at the end of the day and washing your face. It will help get rid of dirt and things still stuck in pores and prevent acne! And try to be more light with the amount of product you use, because when so young you really don't need a lot. Plus, using a lot of makeup when you're young can cause skin issues in the future. Always pay attention to how your skin reacts to products, and don't feel like you need makeup to be beautiful, because you don't. Beauty isn't just outside, but inside too! Good luck and have fun with your makeup journey!

RE: Teen Makeup

Hey! When I was 13, I used moisturizer, concealer, powder, mascara, blush, and lipgloss for school. On weekends or events I would add natural eyeshadow/ eyeliner, highlighter, and lipstick. Whatever makes you feel most beautiful is what you should wear, makeup is supposed to be fun 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Re: Teen Makeup

Remember.....As a teen youth is important. Your skin is at its peak of oil productions. 

Simple is gorgeous on a young tight face.

1.) bold liner on top lid (wing it) 

2.) try a neutral eyeshadow

3.) bold arch brow

4.) a light lip gloss or neutral lip color in matte

5.) no blush only bronzer. sweep on cheek bones than use it to fill in eye lids instead of cut crease or overall color. 

6.) only mascara eyelashes look invasive

Love you

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing