Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Tatcha silk canvas - how to use and what foundations pair well?

Hi I tried using tatcha silk canvas a couple of months ago and I wanted to love it. I used it multiple times and it wasn’t pilling in me. I am looking for the benefits and a primer for my oily skin. Perhaps I need to apply differently? Do I tap onto my skin or smooth it out in circular motions? Also, what type of foundations does it pair well with? I think I was using it with Georgio Armani luminous foundation, And the combination did not work well. 

RE: Tatcha silk canvas - how to use and what foundations pair well?

I use it with Chanel’s fluid foundation... this is a medium coverage, buildable liquid foundation and I use their powder overtop. I haven’t tried it with any other foundation so not sure I’m much help with that part.

RE: Tatcha silk canvas - how to use and what foundations pair well?

Hey! If you are able to tap then you are going to use WAY too much product... What I do it take my finger and rub it (without much pressure” once across the pot and that does my whole forehead area, and two more does the rest of my face - but you literally can’t see there is anything on my finger. Definitely takes a bit of getting used to. I use straight upwards motion followed by circular motions. It should feel like you are literally rubbing a bit of water over your face. Don’t expect to see a change in colour from this product! It’s mainly good for minimizing your pores and improving how your foundation works.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing