Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Tarte Cosmetics Glowtion Skin Perfector

I've been using Tarte Cosmetic Glowtion Skin Perfector for a year now and all of a sudden Sephora is no longer selling the product (I don't know if it's just online or in-person too, I haven't been able to check any of their locations).

Does anyone have a good primer recommendation? It could be a drugstore product or a product available at Sephora. I just need something because I am all out. I have dry skin. 

Please help!! I have attached an image below of the Tarte Cosmetic Glowtion Primer.

2147-glowtion-skin-perfector-MAIN.jpg

Tags:

Re: Tarte Cosmetics Glowtion Skin Perfector

@maplesk  I see Tarte still sells it direct from their site, but not through Sephora or Ulta anymore. Sometimes a product disappears from retailer shelves because the brand’s reformulating it or making it a brand site exclusive item. You might wanna ask Tarte directly if this product’s being changed or phased out. 

For recommendations, I’ll have to check Glowtion’s INCI list when I’m back at my laptop and see if I can think of a primer with similar ingredients or glowy skin effect. 

Oh, I never knew that, but that makes so much sense! I will definitely ask Tarte.

Any recommendation(s) would be super helpful, thank you!

Hi @maplesk. If it’s a last bit of moisture before starting your makeup routine that you’re after, try SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer or First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. I have dry skin too and I like both of these. I find the FAB one to be far more refreshing than the Sephora one, but Sephora’s is more budget friendly. I also used to use the Sephora moisturizer as part of my daily skincare routine.

Thank you for the recommendations! I used to use the Glowtion primer on top of my Sephora moisturizer and it would keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I still use the Sephora moisturizer but I'll definitely look into the FAB moisturizer and primer! Thank you!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2147-glowtion-skin-perfector-MAIN.jpg
testing