Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

TY so much BIC, Sephora collection, Glow recipe, olaplex, marc jacobs, clean, skinfix, and Velour!

I received an amazing gratis package last week!! Life has been so hectic and I wanted a chance to test the items out, now I can't wait to share with you all. Thank you so much @TeamBIC , Sephora Collection, @CleanFragrances@marcjacobs , @GlowRecipe , @Olaplex , skinfix, and @VelourLashes . @BrendaBT shared last week that the velour lashes were coming but I was blown away when I opened the box and found so many other goodies. 

IMG_0973.jpgIMG_0974.jpg

I am very much a novice at liquid liner and especially at wings. I found this to be easy to use after I got past a couple learning curves. The brush tip was longer than what I've used in the past so I had to accommodate to that. It did make a very precise line and I was able to get up against the lash line. My fiancé even said he liked my makeup and commented on/complimented my eyeliner when he got home so for that alone I give it a 10 out of 5.

I was hesitant to try this because I am a bit scent sensitive, although I am mostly sensitive to strong chemicals, etc and struggle with non-naturally sourced perfumes. I made the plunge since it was a spritzer and not a roller which would be more sanitary to pass on to a friend in the event that it didn't work out. I am glad I tried this, it is not too strong for me at all and the natural citrus pop is refreshing. Due to my scent sensitivity I can't proclaim myself a perfume connoisseur by any means but I found this to have a good mix of citrus, floral, and earth. It was very light and fresh and I like how this wore on me. I've had it on for about 6 hours and it has a decent staying power and is wearing more floral/earth on me, even though the dominant scent when I spray it is citrus. 

I have not tried this yet. 

Yes!!! After a long dry winter plus constant hand washing/sanitizer at work my hands need all the love they can get. This totally fit the bill and a tiny bit goes a long way. This big tube should last me quite a while. I also love that it has a super clean ingredient list and I don't notice a scent with it. This will definitely be living in my work bag to help keep my hands baby soft throughout my shift.

I am a glow recipe watermelon sleep mask obsessive and have been wanting to try more glow recipe. The "ultra-fine" in the title is no joke, definitely the finest mist I've tried. The smell is perfect. It's exactly what I think of when I think of glow recipe watermelon scent- sweet and fun but not overwhelming. The mist works well on clean skin or over makeup. I can't say I find it super hydrating, 3.5 on the hydration piece (it's not drying so it's all good in my book) but it's very refreshing and smells so good! This is a great mid-day pick me up spray. It also has one of my favorite ingredients in it- beta glucan.

I haven't tried these yet.. I am excited to have time to sit down and play with them this weekend though! I will definitely be practicing with my cheapie lashes on friday in prep because lash application is not my strong hand.

• OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme

OOOOH EMMM GHEEEEEE I am an olaplex fangirl and wanted to try this as soon as I saw it release.  Sorry not sorry but most of the delay of this post was me waiting for hair wash day to try this. I currently use olaplex 3 (pre-shampoo treatment) and olaplex 4 (shampoo).

6 states it can be used wet or dry.I used 6 on wet hair in place of my normal heat protector (brazilian blowout). It smelled so good too.. Why did everything in this box smell so good?! Anyways. The directions to use a very small amount. So I used a very small amount that was still probably a bit too much. I say that because after drying my hair almost seemed to have a little residue on it but had a nice healthy sheen and the ends looked good despite being 2 weeks from needing a cut (when the ends start to fray for me). Today is day two and it looks and feels better today, no residue feeling and super shiny and ends look healthy. The texture of this reminds of orbie super shine cream but it leaves my hair much shinier and ends more healthy looking compared to orbie. I have dry hair and was 1-2x weekly. I am excited to see how this holds up on day 3-4 as far as end bonding, usually when it gets closer to wash time I start to fray a bit more. I would also like to try this on dry hair 

Re: TY so much BIC, Sephora collection, Glow recipe, olaplex, marc jacobs, clean, skinfix, and Velour!

@CC3616 I also had some product residue too from the Olaplex. Here’s a good thread about it 🙂 https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/Dimethicone-in-hair-products/m-p/4646317#M29422

Re: TY so much BIC, Sephora collection, Glow recipe, olaplex, marc jacobs, clean, skinfix, and Velour!

Congrats @CC3616 Thanks for the reviews!

TY so much BIC, Sephora collection, Glow recipe, olaplex, marc jacobs, clean, skinfix, and Velour!

oh congrats sweetness @CC3616 enjoy

Congratulations @CC3616 @on receiving this awesome gratis! You gave some really helpful recommendations. 

Congratulations @CC3616. The hand cream is amazing 🙂

Congratulations @CC3616 ! Thanks for the review. Skinfix hand cream sounds amazing. I think I need to pick it soon.

Congrats on the gratis @CC3616 ! The Skinfix hand cream has been an almost unanimous success among those of us who received it. 

@CC3616 Congratulations. I am so glad you got this gratis. Thank you for the reviews. 

Congratulations @CC3616! The more I hear about the GR the more it sounds like something I need to have😄 Thank you for sharing your thoughts enjoy all the amazing beauty goodies!

@CC3616   Great news!  I'm so happy you got some goodies.

@CC3616  Congratulations! Such an awesome gratis!!

@CC3616  Congrats!!!

Thanks for the reviews @CC3616! So happy you've found some favorites in the box. Congrats!

Congratulations @CC3616!

@CC3616 I got this box, too, and I'm excited to try the olaplex.  I have the olaplex bond strengthener and I kind of want to try them by pairing them together.  I also have a kerastase treatment booked for Sunday so I might wait until after that to review it. Everything does smell delish, though.  I'm looooooving the MJ Daisy eau so sweet.  Loving it!

Congrats @CC3616 !

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • IMG_0973.jpg
  • IMG_0974.jpg
testing