Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@makeitup305 ,

Pout is so pretty on you, you are selling it!  VBB should pay you!

@tsavorite lol thank you! Even if they just paid me in product I'd be happy 😉

Ooh so pretty on you @makeitup305 ! I think they all work beautifully ! 🥰

thanks @Sunnysmom 😘

@makeitup305 @So pretty 😍 

thanks so much @SportyGirly125 ! it's a good pink for me, I usually don't go for this tone

@makeitup305  It's beautiful, and on you!!  Thanks!

thank you @Ispend2much6  😘

Thx for the swatches @makeitup305. You picked all the pretty shades. I’m putting at least 3 in my wish list now 😘

@makeitup305  I just tried WA's Poppet cream blush; I'm glad I don't like any of the other shades (oops, maybe one,) because I love it!  It's so smooth, lasts well too. It was easier to apply on bare skin, slightly less easy on top of foundation and highlighter, but it did work after buffing with a brush.

@Ispend2much6 I only have a mini of the WA but I like the formula of her cheek products. I bought that mini set from last year and it was great. I almost picked up the Westman Atelier The Petal Edition Lip and Complexion Holiday Gift Set during the sale but held back. 

Thx you @makeitup305 . Please report back on your lipsticks. I might have to try her lipsticks next time. This time I got bunch of eye liners. Oops 😬😘

@blackkitty2014 I’ve had 2 of the lipsticks since last year and I really like the formula. It reminds me a bit of the Hourglass Confession™ Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill although maybe more sheer and glossy (I haven’t had that one in a while). My favorite shade is Girl. I have Girl, Pout, Spark, Twist, and Smile. I actually bought Smile by accident (I meant to select Spice but got confused) so that one is a little light on me by it works with a lipliner. Girl is a MLBB shade on me.

@blackkitty2014  I'm new to the brand, so I don't have any recommendations right now.  My buy 2 get 1 lipsticks are arriving today.

I did order two eyeliners, the navy blue (it looks so vibrant,) and the sea gray, which I saw used as an eye shadow in a video and it looks good!  And a gloss.

Oh fun @Ispend2much6 🌹 please report back on your new goodies 😘🥰 I want bunch of liners. Sigh

@blackkitty2014   I really like the lipstick formula!  My photos are skewing too warm- I'll try to describe the shades.

vb swatches.jpg

Pose- Looks a bit more cool and berry-ish on.

Spark- Looks like a mild red on me.

Sway- Pretty mauve/berry on.

PosePoseSparkSparkSwaySway

@Ispend2much6 ,

Too bad that your photos skewed too warm!  But you love the shades in real life?  In your photos, Sway looks incredible on you.

@tsavorite   I get disappointed because I want the shades to show correctly in case someone is considering them.  You can see the difference in my skin tone in the first photo (warm shade) and the second two, which are pink, and more like my skin tone (although lighter in person.)

I do like Sway!  It's a mauve, so... of course I like it. 😉

@Ispend2much6 ,

I see what you mean by your skin tone in the photos!  I like mauve lipsticks too.  The last 2 of the lipstick looks are really good on you!

@tsavoriteThank you!  The second one makes a nice pop of mild red.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg