Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@Sunnysmom just saw your awesome swatches! My order shipped today but it’s coming from NJ so it might take a few days. I picked up 3 lipsticks and held off on the other stuff until a sale (hopefully!).

I’m excited for you @makeitup305 , will be fun to see! 🥰 By the way mine came from NJ too and it still arrived shockingly early once it shipped! 

Exciting! @Sunnysmom 

@makeitup305 @Can’t wait to see what you got.  Eshoe gifted me one of her lippies off my Elfster list and her shadow in Chiffon. Now I own 5 eyeliners and her highlighter stick. 

@SportyGirly125 I picked up Spark, Twist, and Smile. I own Girl and Posh and both are gorgeous. I’m waiting for a sale to pick up the bronzer, the reflect stick and the new Velvet shadow. I like the shades in her liner lineup but I don’t use liner enough to justify it, I think. Maybe if she has a bundle, I’ll be tempted. I actually might repurchase her mascara, too. I got it as a gwp last year and I really like it. It doesn’t give me tons of volume but since it’s a tubing mascara it’s so easy to just throw on for some definition and it doesn’t flake or smudge.

@makeitup305 @I own the lippie in fire. 

@Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 I have bought from her website a couple of times already and it takes at least a week or so to get the items. 

Def so @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Sunnysmom I've heard that her shipping isn't overly speedy 😐.

You know it’s weird as my other VBB orders have come quite promptly @CookieGirl1 but she’s gotten so popular I think it’s taking much longer these days! Good on her I suppose! And let’s be honest we don’t ever need it immediately right?! lol 

@Sunnysmom maybe the suspense makes it a little more worth the wait anyway 😉.

YES @CookieGirl1 ! I agree! Why it’s so fun to wait and not open stuff sometimes too right?! 😄

@Sunnysmom I love this shade. My issue is that I love it so much I have it a hundred times over. Like @itsfi said, if she came out with a bundle of 2 or 3 for a discount I'd be more tempted. 

Isn’t that always the way @makeitup305 ?! I have a few in eyeliners but none in this pot formula so I’m telling myself one is ok. Maybe?! 🙃 A bundle would be a terrific way to go I agree! As @itsfi said I’m sure she will do some in the not too distant future I hope! 💞

@Sunnysmom let me know what you think if you get it!

Will do @makeitup305 !

@Sunnysmom I just saw NotFitforPrint’s video on it and I think it changed my mind lol it’s gorgeous and might need to be mine. I hope it’s still around for the 20% off during BF.

@makeitup305, she has come out with bundles for the holidays. I don't recall if they are made available during her sale or if they come out after that. 

@itsfi I vaguely remember bundles last year but not with the pots. I might be forgetting though. She's doing 3 for 2 on lipsticks today, which is tempting!

Her lipsticks are great @makeitup305 and that is a good deal. If I didn’t have all the shades I wanted, I might not wait to see what she has for BF and just go for it. It’s always hard to know what to do. Get it now or wait to see if there’s a better deal and the colors you want are still around. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@itsfi I impulsively ended up placing an order just before it ended. It just seemed like a good deal since they so rarely have sales.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg