Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I figured as much though it might save me some money considering how long it takes for me to finish one ha. 

Agree @aviscardi tho I find I do go through the black kind of quickly having to sharpen the rascal a bunch! Grr. 

But wait there’s more! 😃 New olive liner. 

39224410-50B1-4261-8E04-3EC42C8E89CF.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I carefully combed through all of the images, and still thought…how does she manage to make it all look so new? And pretty? And should I just add it to my cart right now? I don’t even like pencil liners, but this shade makes me want to 😄

I typically use a black gel liner for a baby wing, and then pencil liners for the waterline. I haven’t found any new ones since milk discontinued there’s but when I picked up these VB ones last fall I fell in love with the formula. They work perfectly fine on the lid too I just prefer gel. I did however try liner smudged on the top line and then my normal wing over it and it kind of made it a bit of softer appearance

Ugh so true @eshoe ! They are all so clever and great! I really only use hers and Chanel’s at this point. Can’t mess with success! Others seem too harsh or something and these blend so beautifully. Sigh. Yup. Adding to cart as well. Fail. 😕

@Sunnysmomdo you use liquid liners at all? I used to use pencils and have tried to get into them again, mainly for the color variation. I had not used Chanel’s in quite awhile but just ordered a liquid pen (Rouge Noir) although I haven’t tried that formula before. Seems like it might be an eyeliner version of Vamp. Which I am all for.

You know @eshoe I have tried to but I’m just not good at it I don’t think. I give up easily because I can’t be as steady as I think I should. I love Vamp! That would be amazing shade to have if so. Any good tips for doing liquid?! Maybe there’s some hope yet so I wouldn’t end up with a ginormous wide line! lol 

These satin pencils just glide on so well and stay put too. Have you tried any of them? 

@Sunnysmom I have been trying different liquid eyeliners sporadically, after my favorite (Art-Ki-Tekt) discontinued theirs. I prefer a brush vs felt tip, with less bristles as opposed to more. I find the Glossier closest to my discontinued favorite easiest to apply. In addition to being thinner than the Rare Beauty, the bristles are the perfect density to give me more control over placement. From looking at them side by side, the Valentino tip looks exactly like Glossier’s. Looking closely, the Glossier’s is just slightly longer, and it makes a world of difference for me. Less mistakes and it seems to be more forgiving when applying than the others! So I guess finding the right tip (and handle) so that it feels natural is what has helped me. In other words, trial and error 😄 

E6CBEF20-D74E-47A8-9836-C683BD5CE1B6.jpeg

I just noticed that the Chanel is a latex-based ink. That does not bother me, but good to know. I cannot imagine having an allergy and not seeing that first 😳😬

I have not tried any of their satin liners recently. I had a few of the double-tipped ones years ago, but wasn’t tracking details about performance back then. I wear the same winged-eye every day now, which makes life pretty uncomplicated, ha ha!

Thank you so much @eshoe , very helpful info! I think the Glossier would be my best bet as well. The size of the brush looks just right. Not too thin or too wide. I will start there, thank you thank you! 💞 I think I can I think I can. 🥰 😘

@Sunnysmom I know you can! And if you find something you love, I hope to hear about it, too👍🏼

Will do @eshoe ! 💞

20% off skincare plus free scrunchie! Until Dec 31. 

18930D14-4CCF-4AC4-BC2F-CBB621CB41DD.jpeg

D3C4B8F8-607F-4B24-930A-A56CB7836500.png

😌 ugh. Stock issues everywhere 

VB sale is back 20% off sitewide. Ends 12/14 midnight est

- was able to finally grab cocoa eyeliner and honey lid luster and of course was short shipping so grabbed the bronze eyeliner too lol 

@aviscardi @Sunnysmom it's killing me that the #2 bronzer was still not restocked. Gimme it!

ugh thats so frustrating, and only til tomorrow. I think i didn't get more than 10% off because i was too impatient to wait for a sale and wasn't sure how frequently she does them. 

@makeitup305 @aviscardi @Sunnysmom, I love that VBB is extending / bringing back the 20% off; gives folks opportunity to pick up things with the discount as they come back in stock. 💖 I'm working on being content with all the VBB pretties that I already have. 😉😂 Hope the #2 #bronzer comes back in stock soon; it's one of the bronzers I've been rotating through more frequently. Let me know if you'd like me to post swatches.

Agree @itsfi , it’s a good sale for folks picking up OOS items they’ve been trying to get. Hope you guys can get it @makeitup305 !  I’m behaving also and need to really use what I have . Hope it sticks ! Thanks for your terrific pics! ☺️😘

@itsfi thank you! I saw your swatches below and it definitely looks like the perfect shade for me. I’ll keep waiting on it, it’s a sign that I’ve already spent too much this month lol.

Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg