Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

So peachy! I show it on in the @100 shades of lipstick thread. @CookieGirl1 

@sister13 that CT lipstick shade is gorgeous! 

Thanks, I really love it! @makeitup305 

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Not Too Much & PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Just Enough 

Sorry for the terrible lighting! Let me know if you want daylight swatches of any of these.

20240308_190403.jpg20240308_190723.jpg

PT Just Enough (first two) then Mario Perfect Pink, RMS French Rose, Saie Baby, ND Love Face Palette blush

20240308_192913.jpg

PT Just Enough (first two) vs PMG Cherish

20240308_193221.jpg

PT Not Too Much (only cream, bottom) going up- Rose Inc Hydrangea, Heliotrope, Daylily, Wisteria

20240308_191339.jpg

From elbow: PT Not Too Much (first 2), PT She's Blushing (next two), RMS French Rose, Gucci Rose Beige , Tower 28 Magic Hour, Mario Barely Blushing *This picture makes swatches warmer in the picture than in real life

20240308_192720.jpg

From elbow- PT Not Too Much (first 2), Dior Backstage Rosewood, Dior Charnelle, PMG Fleurtatious, PMG Desert Orchid, Addiction Tokyo Rose Latte

Thank you for doing this work @makeitup305 ! 🤓🥰 Great to see all these comparisons. All look lovely on you! Do you love the new PT? 

@Sunnysmom I do! the neutral shade is probably going to be a new favorite. The pink is not going to be a go to since it’s not as flattering on me but I don’t have that many cool toned blushes in my collection so it does come in handy when I do a cooler-toned look. 

So pretty! Definitely considering both of these! @makeitup305 

@sister13 Let me know if you want some daylight swatches! You’d be stunning in both 😘

Thank you for these great swatches, @makeitup305 !  These colors are right up my alley! 😍

@Titian06 They’re both great and nicely pigmented. I wore the pink today and can’t wait to try the neutral tomorrow.

I love the blush comparison pictures, @makeitup305! Thank you for doing it!

@curlychiquita you're welcome! They could definitely use better lighting but I just had to play.

@makeitup305, even though you noted added warmth, these are still excellent swatches, ty.  It also was cool to see what you compared them with.

@danielledanielle you’re welcome. Hopefully they’re of some use to someone. Did you pick any of the new shades up?

I want too, so bad @makeitup305  🤣🤣😁, hence my "she doth protest too much" commentary as of late.  Life is currently forcing me into a decluttering and re-cluttering sort of relationship where I can honestly not purchase certain items now (hair, nail polish, primers, setting powder) but have the need to indulge on others (blush, brushes, travel sized fragrance etc).  Anyhow, I wanted PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Flushed for awhile, but it's so close in tone to Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush RiRi and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush Big Melons on me, so Not Too Much keeps grabbing my attention, but I'm also eyeing other previous releases since Do We Know Her? was replaced (?) by PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's the Moment (soft tangerine) 

Your swatches are very useful, I just had to circle back to the product page because I couldn't recall a blush name and I think the contrast on the stock photos have been kicked up a bit, or I just noticed how much of a stark difference they are, especially for shades I've swatched and own.  Your swatches give a fairer starting point.

@danielledanielle I think if you’re looking for something very close to your skin, I’d go for Not Too Much. If you want something that shows up a bit more but is still neutral-leaning then She’s Blushing or She’s Flushed. She’s the Moment is really pretty also, just a different vibe than those two. I love the color but since I usually focus my makeup on my eyes, the blush tends to be boring. I kind of want it now, though 😫

@makeitup305 love those shades

@CorgiMommy I can't wait to give them a try on my face!

Wow that pallette is so so stunning on you! Amazing 🤩 @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup thank you!

IMG_8981.jpeg

IMG_8982.jpeg

 Hey All 

here is the gorgeous pallette of PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Shadow Palette: Sublime Smoke 

I love the color variety and lots of great options to mix it comes with a lovely mirror too I really love these shades 

4,933 Replies
testing