Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I think when I see a gold makeup product I instantly fall in love.  Gold is so amazing on my skin tone.  I'll definitely post here once I get it!  I'm so excited!

I can imagine that gold anything looks fantastic on your skin tone! On me.. not so much. Fair, cool and pink. Don't do well with (yellow)gold anything. Most of the time. But, I like this one so much, I'm even tempted by that gold one, as well! Can you say cray? 😄

Guzel Do u mind if I swatch it in the vanity light?

Dioradict - that would be fine!  I'd love to see!

Here you go.

Top swatch is after 2 passes, the last one is left over I swatched. Its quite subtle and I like it.

In Vanity LED Light:

BB1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

In Yellow Light:

bb4.jpg

Oh thank you!  I think it looks really pretty!

No problem, happy to enable ❤️

New It Cosmetics Lips in creme and matte formulas. Creme feels similar to Pat McG luxe almost and very pigmented. Matte is very light and nice moisturizing also. More of a semi matte for sure. Loving mattes more. Good staying power , light mint that goes away quickly. What a nice addition to their line! ❣️
Left to right : Stellar creme, Stellar matte, Moment creme, Moment matte. 
@blackkitty2014 @makeitup305 @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita @2manyperfumes D6A38934-5AFF-46CD-BA67-EE24E6C55C85.jpeg

B5380206-9D59-41E5-9A95-EAFFACA3DEF1.jpeg

Ooooh the PMG Luxetrance might be one of my favorite formulas ever. I'll have to check these out. Thanks @Sunnysmom !

Me too @makeitup305 , it’s so nice! This is such a good creme and the matte is terrific too! Smooth and not dry. I like it better than other so called mattes. lol. This more like a semi-matte like an old Mac formula I loved and had in the past maybe. Moment is so good. You’ll love it. 

Thanks for reviewing @Sunnysmom !

Sure! One promptly went into my bag so I know it’s a win. lol. Did you pick any up @Kim888 ?

Wow, pretty,  @Sunnysmom!  I like that they're matte but not drying.  My lips are naturally so dry that I stay away from lipsticks that are too drying.

Me too @curlychiquita , it annoys me so much.  Why I was so happy that these weren’t! 

@Sunnysmom   They really are saturated!  Not sure if I can wear them, but I will try. 🙂  Thanks for the tag.

Yup I think you would like the lighter shades also @Ispend2much6 , the rose, pinks etc. I got mine online sephora also but my SA said for sale in store soon! 

Hi @Sunnysmom,

These shades are so pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

@Sunnysmom, these look nice! Is there a bit of mint flavor to both creme and matte, or only matte?

Yes @ABC345 very mild in both formulas ☺️ 
They say some Tri-Oil Complex- jojoba, peppermint and sesame oils along with collagen- infused. Not sure on the lip plumping thing yet but maybe lol. They feel very nice and with a small but well edited  range of nude, pinks, mauve, coral, reds, wine etc in warm and cool shades. Cremes def feel heavier than matte tho matte is plenty moisturizing. Good stuff. 

More goodies @Sunnysmom ? I can’t handle all these pretties 😍🥰🤪😂😘 Thx for posting 

Ugg @blackkitty2014 I know. 😕😫😘🥰

4,943 Replies
testing