Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sunnysmom I think he did a good job with the tones. Definitely on trend with the latte makeup. What did you think of the cream shades?

I thought at first the light to mid-beigey shades were a bit redundant tho I do obv see the differences @makeitup305 . For my purposes I used more of the mid-tones plus the bottom second to right which seems to work well with lots of others as it’s more neutral and less warm and is about as light as I like to go. The 2 palest cream and ivory as too light for me, still a little bit chalky but is probably just against my skin tone. I'm sure others can wear them more easily. Did you swatch these did you say? 

@Sunnysmom I saw it in store and only swatched a couple of shades. They felt super buttery! 

@Sunnysmom - I would love to have a single of the swatch on the right in the middle.  So few palettes seem to come with a light shade, but they all come with black.  I never use black, but I always use a light shade. 😄

Always the elusive shades it seems like @Titian06 ! 1000s of years ago my favorite kind of similar to this but not matte was a Prescriptives single that was the best ethereal translucent white. Still miss it! 😭

Pretty ! I can’t wait to get mine, I just ordered it today 🙂 

Hope you love it @frenchycyrine ! 💞

@Sunnysmom I am really intrigued by this palette.   The colors are lovely.  

It really is @CorgiMommy . If you love neutrals this is such a winner! 

Do you find the glitter shades to be chunky?

Some unsolicited swatches of  Kosas Undressed Talc-Free Neutral Eyeshadow Palette a curtsy to Team BIC

IMG_9883.jpeg

This looks really wearable @fatimamummy , thanks for swatching for us! 💞

Thanks for swatching, @fatimamummy !  I was hoping someone would!

I would use every single eyeshadow, they're so beautiful. Great eyeshadow palette! It's in my wishlist 😬

A few of the new Lisa Eldridge Seamless Glide Eye Pencils. Cinder Smoke and Night Forest. Really a beautiful, smooth, color-impactful formula! This is really just one full swatch. I blend and smudge my liners over my powder shadows so I haven’t noticed any issues and they seem to be lasting nicely today. I actually mixed both of these shades for a moody fun look. Love! 😍 

IMG_2243.jpegIMG_2247.jpeg

These will be really good, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy!  Thanks for the swatches!  I need to go see the Lisa Eldridges site.

I hope so too @tsavorite ! I think you’ll be pretty happy with what you see! 💞 The lip glosses are terrific too by the way! 😊

Thx you for showing us the swatch @Sunnysmom . I really like the look of Night Forest. But honestly both shades are such workhorse shades. You will sure enjoy them 🥰

It’s really pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Yes, hopeful it’ll be a well-loved shade . Love them both. So far so good! 

4,933 Replies
testing