Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I was way too excited for the pretty bag too @blackkitty2014 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂They are very good tho. Impressed! 

@Sunnysmom my breath stopped when I saw this. Just exquisite. The bag, the case, the swatches - everything. Thank you for sharing this, I kid you not, what a great start to the day😄

Aww thank you so much @eshoe , it’s the little things sometimes eh?! They are lovely! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I can’t say I have been more smitten with another lipstick. Gorgeous!

Do you think you’ll try one or two @eshoe ? Love to see if so. I would love another case! They’re so cool. 

@Sunnysmom I am planning (or hoping!) so at some point. I am waiting for the right occasion…because this would be a very special little piece of art! I was eyeing the same case as you, those patterns/colors are just beautiful together. 

@Sunnysmom oh those are pretty! Thanks for the tag! 

Of course @ChristalM ,my lip loving friend! 💞

Thanks for tagging me, @Sunnysmom ! Good to know they're highly fragranced; that could keep me from purchasing, especially if you can smell them long after application. And boo to the refills being unusable outside the case! I get that the brand makes more money that way, but still. On a much more positive note, both shades look great! And the bag they came with is beautiful. 

They are really pretty @WinglessOne . I’m going to wear today and pay close attention to how long the fragrance really lasts. If not really long I’ll let you know. 😊

Thanks for the review and gorgeous swatches, @Sunnysmom !  Not on my radar at the moment, but I appreciate the tag and looking at pretty things. 😘

I appreciate the tag and looking at pretty things.”

Well said, @Titian06! Add me to that list☺️

Can I be added as well? 🥺💄 @eshoe @Sunnysmom @Titian06 

The more, the merrier @Skunk12puzzola! Especially over this 🤩

These are so pretty @Skunk12puzzola 😍 ! The lip loving world is a big one isn’t it! 🤗

I couldn’t remember if you wanted to see these or not @Titian06 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Brain brain…! 🥰

@Sunnysmom - You can always count me in, especially for lipstick! 💖💖💖

😘😘💄🥰 @Titian06 !

@Sunnysmom  Even the cases are cute!  Such vibrant shades too.  Thanks for the tag!

They really are @Ispend2much6 . Know they’re too bright for you but thought you may wanna see formulas. Trying to decide if the scent is too overpowering, it lasts. 😕 But, the colors…! 💞

@Sunnysmom. Wowzers! Gorgeous swatches & nice review- merci beaucoup!  So DvN-Direct was dramafree? I am quite tempted by these!

4,943 Replies
testing