Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Beautiful swatches @Sunnysmom ! That palette is gorgeous 😍

Thanks @Saradestin . This palette could be a workhorse! 😊

I like that MAC palette, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰

Me too @Titian06 , it’s really a nice little bargain I think! Good sizes of each shade. 

@Sunnysmom ,

Thanks for the MAC Encrypted Kryptonite Palette swatches!  I like the SatinTaupe shade a lot!

Of course @tsavorite ! This pic of mine isn’t very vibrant at all I realize. It looks much better irl! 

Thanks for the tag, @Sunnysmom !  VBB Pecan eye stick is the one that I like best on her models.  It's definitely on my list.

It’s probably very wearable @tsavorite ! 💞

Armani Luminous Silk Glow Liquid Bronzer Drops  

Shades 90 (Light to Medium) and 100 (Medium to Tan)

Armni drops.jpg

Armani Luminous Silk Glow Bronzer Drops.jpg

These are highly pigmented and blendable. This was not even a drop. I actually just pulled the dropper out of the bottle and tapped the end to my arm and this is that small amount blended out a smidge.

Tagging @seekingtruth @Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 @aviscardi from discussions on the 2023 Product Releases Thread.

Gorgeous colors @itsfi !

They look awesome @itsfi ! How do you used this product?

Does anyone know when these are supposed to launch at Sephora???? I really wanna grab one!! Haha

So far it just looks like these are a Nordstrom exclusive not sure if they will actually make it their way elsewhere or after a certain duration

@Kiles, I haven’t heard an official date but I’m sure someone will post once that’s been made known. If I see it, I’ll try to tag you with that info. 

Wow, @itsfi, I haven't read/watched any reviews on these but I guess I was expecting them to be more of a sheer product and not so pigmented!  Love the colors--they look very natural.

@CookieGirl1, I was initially nervous about the shades but you’re right they do look natural and they can be sheered out - it’ll take a bit more effort to do so because they are quite pigmented. Both shade will work for me, but I’m looking forward to seeing in late summer how the 100 shade will do for deepening foundations I already have. 

Ooh thank you @itsfi , I like the looks of these! Sticky at all or just smooth? Prob so if nicely blendable. I forgot to look the other day. Drats, does that mean I have to make a trip in to see them?! 🙃😂😆

@Sunnysmom, I’m pleasantly surprised by these. Not sticky at all; feels very smooth and these last - color-wise and in terms of longevity. All that said, a trip to see for yourself (and maybe get a sample) might not be a bad idea. 😆 I’ve only seen them at Nordstrom and Saks. Wonder if they’ll make their way here. 🤔 

@itsfi that's nice to hear that they also have good longevity!

So i was in the store today and they had the display. I would love something in between, 90 is basically my skintone and i can pull off 100 but it leans a bit warmer than id like. It might just be that its so pigmented?!  i like the way it applied but i wasn’t 100% on the shade sadly.

@aviscardi, sorry to hear it’s not for you. It would be great to see more shades in the range, for more deeper skin tones as well as in between shades. With respect to the latter, the color is very pigmented and could be made to work, though it may take more effort than you’d be willing to put into it. There’ll likely be other similar products released before or even during the summer that may be better suited to your skin tone and what you’re looking for. 

testing