Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Buootiful - Are you still looking for pink blushes?  @Sunnysmom swatched some of the new Dior blushes, including Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink .  You might like other colors she swatched too. 🥰  All very pretty!

@Sunnysmom ,

The swatches look even better in the photo in the Spoiler with Buddy!   A better light.  Hi, Buddy! 

These swatches really helped me to know which ones I want to order!  Thank you!

Oh good @tsavorite ! They’re very pretty! I’ll go back and do others tomorrow probably. Ok I’ll take them out of the spoiler then if you think the light makes them look better and it’s more helpful. 😊

@Sunnysmom - I agree with @tsavorite , I like the swatches in the spoiler better due to the lighting.

It’s been tricky here @Titian06 , zero sunlight! 😂 So it looks different from that I guess . 

@Sunnysmom ,

"Dior, please take my money!"

Yup I get it @tsavorite . I like some of my own stuff better in different lighting. 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I wish you had swatched the coral, but that's OK.  I appreciate seeing all the colors.  Now I'm not sure what color(s), since they're all different than they appear on the product page.  I can never tell by looking at how it's applied to the models either.

Oh shoot @Titian06 ! I will next trip if you haven’t seen by then. I regretted it too actually! Why didn’t I just do the others. Ran out of room on my arm with my coat on in my haste!  😆

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom. Buddy’s always so cute. 🥰😘 PS I don’t know what shade I should get now. 🤔 

I know @blackkitty2014 , always tricky with blush! What did you decide? 

@Sunnysmom did you end up getting any?

I had already ordered Rosewood and Berry @CookieGirl1 ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Grr. Wish I had known! I’m cautiously hopeful? Did you? The Cherry was warmer than it appears on my arm or else it was maybe their lighting. Berry may be too purple but I’m thinking Rosewood is great. 

@Sunnysmom they weren't really calling to me so I didn't order any but I bet that both shades will look great on you!  Just use a lighter hand with Berry and you'll be good to go.  I get the feeling that the formula is more of a buildable formula so you should be fine.

They def are buildable @CookieGirl1 , thanks for the great advice 😊

That's going to be a gorgeous shade on you, @SportyGirly125.

@CookieGirl1 I can’t wait to try it on. 

@SportyGirly125 I got my package late today (I'm going to try and post pics tomorrow when the lighting is better for photos) and I tried the lippie out.  It doesn't look nearly as flattering on my skintone as it will on yours but I was more disappointed than anything in the wear time--I was hoping that it would last quite awhile but I found that it wore off faster than I had hoped 😓.

@CookieGirl1 @Oh no sorry to hear 😞

@SportyGirly125 hopefully you'll have better results!

4 Replies
testing