Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Ugh they are @Saradestin ! Chanel strikes again! 😭😂

Here is one of the new Jones Road bronzer powders. They are very soft and easy.  I chose Dusty Rose so I can use it as a blush too. Def recommend!  

Dusty RoseDusty Rose7DFC8CE1-8372-4C92-AAAC-071781C001FB.jpeg

That shade is so perfect as bronzer/blush @Sunnysmom ! I love the products that double as both and this one you are sharing with us is perfection! 😍

This one is very good for a dual purpose I think @Saradestin ! Nice product . I wonder if it can be used on the eyes too. Hmm. 🤔

Oh yes @Sunnysmom ! It would work as an amazing transition shade! 😃

I can see that @Saradestin . What lip would you do then? Considering I do reds…:( a soft nude red maybe? 

@Sunnysmom - With your Chanel swatches next to the blush, I would say Rouge Allure 247, Velvet 158, and V & EV V58.  Of course this is going off your swatches on the paper.  I think most any color would work as long as you stay with a similar or neutral undertone. ❤❤❤

Great great thank you sweet @Titian06 ! I’m going to take a close look. I love this nude kind of eye with a soft red lip! 💄

I think that shade is so universal that it would work with an intense red as well @Sunnysmom. I am sure that any of the gorgeous red lippies in your collection will work! 😍

Excellent idea thank you @Saradestin ! 🥰 I was worrying it couldn’t be too intense but I do agree with you. Will be fun to try it! 

This color is very pretty, @Sunnysmom !  I always use my bronzers as blushes. 🙂

I’m learning @Titian06 ! It’s so pretty. 

@Sunnysmom I was interested in this once I saw some reviews, and even in this shade!  Added to my list now!

It grabbed my attention too @missjeanie ! Feels so silky! 

I like that color, @Sunnysmom! I can see that making a gorgeous blush and bronzer.

Isn’t it nice @curlychiquita ?! Me too! 🤗🥰

Christian Louboutin lip product swatches: the shade Rouge Louboutin in different finishes.

71B8D2AA-FFCF-418F-8D4D-4E1F2651CC74.jpeg

Wow @LCResz ! These look gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ooh these look so pretty on you @LCResz ! 😍 I only have the original formula plus the Soo Glow, agree they’re comfy! 

@LCResz  Oh this shade is Gorgeous 🥰. In all of the finish’s 🌹

Thanks, @LCResz! It's a pretty red  This is a great reference to have.

7 Replies
testing