Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Goal @WinglessOne goals, same. lol. Mentioned on other thread also that itโ€™s very smooth at first, almost gel- like and color sheers out vs how it first swatches so pigmented . I disagree sadly on sticky. It starts out smooth then it got sticky and stayed that way. Color lasted ok for one of these but a bit bummed about sticky. Why Iโ€™m better off with a diff kind of lippie I think. lol. Not as tricky as new Haus but different. The taste is also tricky. Not just floral or fruity but almost synthetic plasticy kind of? Hard to describe. Let me know thoughts if u try it . Taste sticks with you. Literally. lol. Think paying for packaging too of course. ๐Ÿค” 

Thanks for sharing, @Sunnysmom !  A definite turn off for me. ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸฅดIโ€™m so so sorry @Titian06 ! 

Gucci matte blushes. ๐Ÿ˜

Gucci blush (all).jpg

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 

Great pics @itsfi ! How do you like Rosy Beige so far?

Thank you @makeitup305! So far, so good. Rosy beige has been working as a 2-in-1 shade for me at the moment - makes for a quick blush and light bronzer in one. Great for those lazy days. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for these  swatches, @itsfi !  These are inspiring!  The shades are lovely.

Awww, happy to inspire @tsavorite! Thank YOU for your always kind and encouraging words! Appreciate them. Appreciate you! 

These blushes feel so silky and smooth! I'm not a big blush person but I could see myself picking up another one. At another date, of course. hahaha! 

Wow, you got all of them, @itsfi ! ๐Ÿฅณ  They look great on you! ๐Ÿคฉ

Oh @Titian06, I only got the one. I went to see the shades up close and swatched them; went with the rosy beige one. All of them? A girl can certainly dream ... 

@itsfi - You can tell what I'm dreaming about! ๐Ÿคฃ  I have the Rosey Beige too and absolutely love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ  It goes with almost everything; it's not too dark and not too light.

@Titian06, it's so good, isn't it?! I've been making it a blonzer for myself - blush and bronzer in one for a quick and easy bit of color on days when I'm lazy and days when I'm feeling rushed to get out the door but know I should add some color to my cheeks.

Wow those look beauteous on you @itsfi . ๐Ÿคฉ

@Sunnysmom, thank you. Gucci did a lovely job with these beauties.

Comparison of new Berry and Rosy Jones Road blushes to original P.O.P in the center. 
Chantecaille Black Jaguar and Cougar shadows. ( Cougar may look a bit blah on swatches but itโ€™s terrific IRL. Blends beautifully. 

B21936DD-AA9C-4A10-8FAC-8DE8B7367CF4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

A4768B8D-52BA-4675-AB87-742BE79E5908.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1A572A80-508B-431D-8BC7-3AD1BF6FF1BC.jpeg

โ€ƒ

C304C3DB-EF0B-49A3-9952-421920301B70.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D842AF59-1F31-4B8C-A9AD-88A78DA5F9F1.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom ,

These are terrific products and swatches!  The Jones Road Blush swatches are really powerful!  Gorgeous.

I really like the 2nd quad of Chantecaille eyeshadow swatches, too.

Thanks @tsavorite , the blushes do have good pigment. This was a few swipes. Chantecaille did a lovely job with these quads. The neutrals are wonderful! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  They are all so pretty! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @Titian06 ! Blush fever!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Victoria Beckham beauty kajal liner in Fig. 

E2CEF4D3-B534-41FA-92C1-510C615F4E0E.jpeg

A really rich good shade @SportyGirly125 ! 

1 Reply
testing