Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

This is for guzelkiz - BECCA Ombré Nudes Palette. Sorry about the delay!

BECCA_OmbreNudes.jpg

Ohhh thank you!  

image.jpg

-Gwen

KVD Lightning Liner in Gould

KVD Trasher Eyeshadow

The eyeliner is a true gold on my lids. Both  shiny and metallic without glitter.  Beautiful!  Probably my 2015 best find. Eyeshadow so pretty and it pops! Pigmented.

Ohhhh, so pretty. Thank you, DD! ♥

Hi Beauties.... Anyone could swatch the Buxoms Full On Lip Cream ? Would love to see:

White Russian, Creamsicle, Mudslide, Mai Tai, Bellini, Lavander Cosmo and Dolly

Trying to pick one and not sure what would look good on me.

Thanks!

Of the ones you listed, I only have White Russian (left) and Dolly (right).

20151130_190628.jpg

Malday, I can't remember where you asked for it, but here are some torte comparisons;

the closest match I have is MJ kisskissbangbang (top of photo, near thumb/forefinger)

left side of the long torte swipe is NARS Anna, Anita, ct amazing grace, bite rosewood (biggest swatch at bottom near wrist).

Right side of long torte swatch is ct walk of shame, bite rose and Shiraz 

also, it didn't swatch the same, but TF Casablanca (Cary) looks pretty similar when worn.

im1121151age.jpeg

Thank you Mocha! I think I have a mini Kiss Kiss Bang Bang somewhere.

Has anyone done a lip swatch of BITE 'Holly' from the Mix N Mingle duo?

Gwen, I think I have one.  But a poor swatch ...let me see.

Looking for YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 4 Rouge Vermillion swatched side-by-side with Givenchy Framboise Velours. 

I just tried and purchased the YSL Rouge Vermillion in store, got home into better lighting and thought, "gee, this looks highly similar to the Framboise Velours I already have."  If I need to do an exchange, I would feel better about doing it on an unopened product. 

I tried in store. YSL Rouge Vermillion is on the left, and Givenchy Framboise Velours is on the right. They are quite different, and I really like Rouge Vermillion. I will keep it, and cherish them both. 

image.jpeg

Laura Mercier Matte to Metal Caviar sticks please? I think I've seen it here on BT before, but it's probably buried in the Ho Ho Holidays thread 😄

Page 7 of this thread. 😉

image.jpeg

I swatched the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette! 

Very warm toned! I'll bet it's lovely on you!

I have swatched KA the contour book-volume II

IMG_4720.JPG

Left column (from T to B) Starlight, Brighten,Candlelight(powder) and Sculpting powder

Right column (from R to B) Candlelight cream(it's not showing up for some reason), Sculpting cream, Ruddy Earth and Cool tan.

I like the look of all products in this palette. I am actually passing Becca Champagne glow after buying this. I wanted that one mostly for pearl powder but I can see Brighten can work in place of pearl. I am too lazy to even swatch mine but I am planning to Practice cream contour some time during next week.

Can I get a swatch of Guerlain Rouge G 66 Gracia please?

DiorAdict, here are swatches of a few of my Rouge G lipsticks. 

Rouge G.jpeg

L-R: Guerlain Rouge G Garance, Gemma, Gipsy, Gina, Gracy, Grenade, Gracia

Chanel cream bronzer on top and Nars Laguna cream bronzer on bottomChanel cream bronzer on top and Nars Laguna cream bronzer on bottom

3 Replies
testing