Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

What a pretty wash of color!

On me it really is a wash...very natural.  Not the longest wear...but great to keep in a handbag...

Are you looking for dolce vita in blush, lipstick, etc?  

I can swatch the blush and Jane for you - but if you're looking for someone closer to your skintone, just let me know 😉

oh, whoops ! dolce vita lipstick and / or matte pencil. i have those, but was interested in seeing dolce vita lipstick (may it be the sheer lipstick or velvet matte lip pencil) next to audacious jane.

oh i don't mind skintone. i can still get an idea of how close they are...

I'll have to sit this one out 😞  

I don't have DV in lipstick or pencil formula (though I have been eying that Steven Klein DV set...)

The new Surratt Artistique liquid blush in Barbe A Papa and Classique. Tricky to show the color of these but this is best angle I could get. They are amazing!! Not sticky, such a pretty luminous glow, no sparkle/glitter just such a good sheen. They held up on their own or layered with either another stick blush or powder over it or as a highlighter on top as well. I thought Barbe would be too pale but it’s truly lovely pink that can be the most translucent highlighter. Classique is cool toned in case it isn’t appearing that way on my arm. So wish Sephora had these! 😕 I got during a BG event. @blackkitty2014 , @itsfi , @Ispend2much6 , @niki172 

@Sunnysmom those are really pretty! I think I like Classique just a smidge better than Barbe (only because how many pink flush blushes do I need to own? I'm not going to answer that question but it's an embarrassing amount 😅). I really love this influx of gel, cream, stick blushes that are coming onto the market at the moment. They are so dry skin friendly. Thank you so much for the swatches 💜.

Me too @niki172 . And who knew we needed these. Lol. The gel cooling feel is so nice but then it also dries down to the prettiest glow. You def need to get one! 🥰

They look very pretty, @Sunnysmom!

Thanks @curlychiquita , well done Surratt! 

Both your blushes are beautiful @Sunnysmom! 😍 Hard to decide which one I like more! 😆

They truly are @itsfi . What’s the rule? One is good, two is better?! Or is that just something I made up 😂. I had zero expectations and these exceeded. I’m hoping nice for warmer weather as well! 

5DA42B26-BFB4-41E1-9027-2B7413B983A2.jpeg

Forgive second post. It will not accept my pics for some reason! Grr! 

5F4CE78A-9D71-45EB-92E9-049A6EB57E29.jpeg

171F446F-6E77-46AD-B52B-E7DF78A1C944.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - Thanks for the swatches!  I really like the second blush.  💖💖💖

My fav too @Titian06 , she’s a beauty in real life. 💞

PMG mini lip balm trio Top to bottom Flesh 3, Blow Up and Clear

E2D9A88C-2B8F-4E83-8CBC-0F1B2EB17252.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Such pretty glosses! 

Best,

Rebecca

Good to see these @SportyGirly125 , thanks for showing these to us! 

@Sunnysmom you are welcome 

@SportyGirly125   Thanks for sharing; they look so pretty!

testing