Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks @Anastasiya13 , it really is a nice palette. Easy to wear too. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Such a fun haul @Sunnysmom . Iโ€™m eyeing on those Mac blushers. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ they probably sold out by now. Sigh!

@blackkitty2014 Ulta and Mac still have Look Donโ€™t Touch and Under My Plum and I believe Nordstrom is receiving theirs this next week! ๐Ÿฅฐ If you want a pinker one try the Sweets for my Sweet as itโ€™s in the permanent line :). 

@Sunnysmom I really like that NARS Dark Deeds lippie sooo pretty! I'm waiting for my MAC to come in (got the blush shade you picked up and the same balm shade - great minds lol) along with Dilly Dolly - yes I broke down and picked it up ๐Ÿ˜….

Oh fun @niki172 yup some things just speak to us! I hope you love them, bet you will. Yes the Nars lips are sooo smooth and feel  really nice! Def great minds...! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom - Everything is so pretty, especially the Guerlain lipstick!  Thank you for the swatches!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 , are you going to try any of them? 

What lovely swatches! I've been on the verge of buying MAC Under My Plum blush for the past few days! I think I might just need it after seeing your pic! @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @Guessgal ! I really like it. Itโ€™s a good pinky shade. And I really maybe love Sweets for My Sweet the best! I hadnโ€™t seen it before. I got them as I was worried Look Donโ€™t Touch was maybe too coral for me. 

Everything looks beautiful, @Sunnysmom! I particularly love your Guerlain lipstick swatches.

Thanks so much @curlychiquita , Iโ€™m sure you would like some of their shades. I chose blindly but am happy with what showed up!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful @Sunnysmom!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I wondered about the KW quadrants. I was sorta hoping they wouldnโ€™t be something Iโ€™d like ๐Ÿ’ธ but.... they are pretty. โ™ฅ๏ธ

I know @itsfi me too. Isnโ€™t that always the way?!  The KW are very nice, soft ish and last pretty well with a little primer or creme stick etc underneath. 

@Sunnysmom  EDIT:  Figured it out.  And, of course I love that gray; I already have it!  Too much stuff.

Beautiful!  Does "KW" stand for Kjaer Weis?  I love that gray, whatever it is.

Oh man I am so sorry @Ispend2much6 !! Yes the new one from them! I meant to change that before I hit send! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธOf course you have it!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

Unsolicited cross post swatches of Gucci bronzer in 1,2,3. Very soft powdering, a little goes a very long way so I canโ€™t imagine going through one quickly at all. Definitely has fragrance also but itโ€™s a pretty fresh floral. I can still smell it after wiping it off so maybe like a little perfume bonus if you like it?! 
1 is pinker, 2 is surprisingly dark as reviews mention and 3 seems neutral tho also darker warm.

Maybe none work for me. lol. Any input appreciated also! @blackkitty2014 , @curlychiquita , @itsfi , @Luvstravel , @SportyGirly125 , @1spend2much6๐Ÿค—

9F79CACC-4591-426F-9972-47283611D28E.jpeg

โ€ƒGucci bronzer 1,2,3

C8A5238C-D8AC-41DC-A6AA-946F89C0BEAF.jpeg

โ€ƒtop to bottom 1,2,3 swatched quite heavily 

46D945AC-1A57-47EE-9D9D-55F608F4745E.jpeg

Left to right 1,2,3 They are kind of running together it appears, shoot. lol. 

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Apologize for face spam on swatch thread. Here is no 3 or Medium on me. Hope it helps someone. I slap it on heavy handed as soon as it arrives to see what my mileage would be with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

The color looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita . You ladies are so sweet

Looks so lovely on you @blackkitty2014 , glad you like it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom, I actually was looking at the Saks website as...

@Sunnysmom, I actually was looking at the Saks website as they have the Gucci bronzers on pre-order and I see that shade #2 sold out right away. I think that would be my shade. If I was looking at #3, I'd probably get a Tom Ford or maybe the La Mer bronzer that @SportyGirly125 got. Then I noticed that Saks had the La Mer bronzer but not the Radiant Skin Tint. So I couldn't spend enough to get the current Saks deal. All of these stores are saving me money by selling out of the items I'm looking for!
testing