Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks for reviewing @Sunnysmom !

Sure! One promptly went into my bag so I know it’s a win. lol. Did you pick any up @Kim888 ?

Wow, pretty,  @Sunnysmom!  I like that they're matte but not drying.  My lips are naturally so dry that I stay away from lipsticks that are too drying.

Me too @curlychiquita , it annoys me so much.  Why I was so happy that these weren’t! 

@Sunnysmom   They really are saturated!  Not sure if I can wear them, but I will try. 🙂  Thanks for the tag.

Yup I think you would like the lighter shades also @Ispend2much6 , the rose, pinks etc. I got mine online sephora also but my SA said for sale in store soon! 

Hi @Sunnysmom,

These shades are so pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

@Sunnysmom, these look nice! Is there a bit of mint flavor to both creme and matte, or only matte?

Yes @ABC345 very mild in both formulas ☺️ 
They say some Tri-Oil Complex- jojoba, peppermint and sesame oils along with collagen- infused. Not sure on the lip plumping thing yet but maybe lol. They feel very nice and with a small but well edited  range of nude, pinks, mauve, coral, reds, wine etc in warm and cool shades. Cremes def feel heavier than matte tho matte is plenty moisturizing. Good stuff. 

More goodies @Sunnysmom ? I can’t handle all these pretties 😍🥰🤪😂😘 Thx for posting 

Ugg @blackkitty2014 I know. 😕😫😘🥰

These shades are beautiful @Sunnysmom ❤️ And I like the brand’s, moisturizers, cc creams.  I heard they were bringing out lipsticks and good to know that they are rich and moisturizing.

Me too @2manyperfumes . One of old favs was their illuminating powder and creme. 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag! I didn't know IT cosmetics had lipsticks. They look divine!

I know you would like them @TraceyEB ! Their last formula was nice too but too slick for me.( Ulta had them etc.)This is much better! 

@Sunnysmom, I'll check them out as we have an Ulta. Thanks for the tip and background on their previous formulation!!

Wasn’t much @TraceyEB such as it is ! Always happy to share info and so appreciate yours too!😘

Some new release swatches- Mac Black Cherry blush in Plum and Sweets, Moody Bloom lip , Fleur lip balm, Lys blush in Passion and Empower, KW Spellbound shadows  , Gucci lip pencil in Bordeaux, Guerlain Tender Matte lips in Plum, My Rouge, Eternal Red, Nars Uninhibited eye palette and Afterglow lip shines in Hot Spell and Dark Deeds. @itsfi @Ispend2much6 , @blackkitty2014 , @niki172   (Pics may have reversed shades! Grr)

5197A7D7-C371-4AC2-843B-796BB9F74B67.jpegMac Sweets blush (hoping it looks like LE the US didn’t get!), Moody Bloom, Fleur balmMac Sweets blush (hoping it looks like LE the US didn’t get!), Moody Bloom, Fleur balm81302630-D6E8-430C-8000-A27A577FC800.jpegLys Passion, Empower blush, Gucci Bordeaux lip pencil, KW Spellbound eyesLys Passion, Empower blush, Gucci Bordeaux lip pencil, KW Spellbound eyesGuerlain Eternal Red, My Rouge, Caress PlumGuerlain Eternal Red, My Rouge, Caress PlumD46FE38B-3ABD-470B-AF35-36EEC411D3DA.jpegDC9F31A6-907C-4269-A8E6-C39EEFEA03F7.jpegNars Afterglow Dark Deeds, Hot Spell lip shinesNars Afterglow Dark Deeds, Hot Spell lip shinesNars Uninhibited shadows, freebie quad in green and bluesNars Uninhibited shadows, freebie quad in green and bluesDD50F2C2-8293-4D30-8563-B6544D3E34A3.jpegMac Black Cherry Plum blushMac Black Cherry Plum blush

LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Passion 

Gucci Long Lasting Bold Lip Liner Bordeaux 

@Sunnysmom Beautiful assortment of goodies. Gorgeous shades.  Thank you for the swatches

Aww thank you so much @tjffc ! 😘

@Sunnysmom Such a great haul. The Nars uninhibited palette looks so pretty.

18 Replies
testing