Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

i only swatched the blushes but i have on my ig (brunettespylove)

THANKS! AWESOME PAGE BTW

Crosspost. New EM Cosmetics Venetian Rose and Ruby gloss, Ilia Arabian Knights Lip Conditioner , EL Rebellious Rose blush and Dior Opera lip. Blushes are soft and good , Ilia lip is wonderful and am big fan of these new Dior shades. 

BCE28BF3-3333-4A65-84EF-0690C972A718.jpeg

02C02A9F-E824-4520-9B82-F2A470431978.jpeg

19EB3253-A52C-4BA8-BF2A-0A2192F48161.jpeg

589D57D3-F7A3-4958-9C36-2B13F1527C11.jpeg

965822F5-120D-447F-A06D-CDBD120D8613.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I really like the top blush and Dior lipstick, but they all look nice.  💖💖💖

Thank you @Titian06 , I am loving these new blushes this year too! 🥰

JW swatch.jpg

The lipstick wears comfortably for a matte. The cream shadow blends nicely - it dries down fairly quickly. I have some time to work with it but not a lot of time. Wears well. 

These are both Jason Wu? They are oh so pretty @itsfi 🤩 Hoping they are not LE, both are gorgeous.

@eshoe, both are Jason Wu and part of the permanent collection. 

@SportyGirly125 Oooh lovely! Thank you!

Really pretty, @SportyGirly125 ! 💖💖💖

These are my full size huda beauty palettes 1# huda beauty nude palette very pretty nude colors I love this palette for everyday use cause the colors are too bold 2# mercury retrograde huda beauty palette this is my newest palette so far I really like the new colors compared to the other palettes it has a wider variety 3# huda beauty rose gold palette remastered this ones my all time favorite the bold glitters and the matte colors all go very beautifully together and I think all the colors go great with my skin color I love love this palette! 💗💗

Thanks for the swatches, @sidkel27 !  I really like the second palette!

@sidkel127 Thank you for swatching those palettes! I have...

@sidkel27 Thank you for swatching those palettes! I have the Rose Gold which is also one of my favorites but was curious about the others

1# is huda beauty mauve obsessions palette clearly I use this one a lot its my favorite mini palette 💗 2# is huda beauty amethyst obsessions palette I love purples and these purples are insanely pretty!!

Thanks for these swatches, too, @sidkel27 !  I see why you like the Mauve palette--very pretty!  I think I have the Amethyst palette (tells you how often I use it 😄 ).

Again, thanks for swatching @sidkel27

Again, thanks for swatching @sidkel27

Does anyone have a comparison swatch of Tarte Foundcealer in 13N and 14S that they could show? Preferably on lighter skin. I'm finding the 14S is too yellowish on my skin (I have a pinker undertone). 

@l8totheparty I don't have it but I know that S in that foundation stands for Sand, which Tarte always uses for their more yellow tones. Their neutral shades still lean pretty warm IMO. Have you tried the B shades (beige for pinker tones). They have an 8B and a 16B. The pictures on the Tarte website seem to be good representations in case you're interested.

Thanks, @makeitup305 !  I will have a look.

Swatches of the new Too Faced Born This Way Turn Up The Light Highlighting Palettes in first pic Light second pic medium.

testing