Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

100% agree @Sunnysmom! I keep staring at it. The detail is stunning 😍 and the formula is great. Feels comfy and the color builds nicely without feeling heavy. Makes me really happy I picked up all three at once. Hahaha! 

It’s the little things that make us so happy right now right @itsfi ? And umm yes, to all of them at once...🥰.

Yes indeed @Sunnysmom! The small details matter. 😍 Especially when they look as pretty as these lippies.

Some comparisons of new Dior lipsticks in different formulas. My favorite is Rouge En Diable matte, very comfy and great pigment  (with unfortunate number of 666 😳). Least fav is 773 velvet. More patchy. Not loving their velvet formula from these shades at least. Prefer Chanel.  Satins are comfy as always. In diff lighting top to bottom: 869 Sophisticated Satin, 959 Charnelle Satin, 666 Rouge En Diable Matte, 760 Favorite Velvet, 773 Bonheur Velvet. 
@itsfi @blackkitty2014 

4AE5DB01-C38E-4E53-931F-32BEC5DF51C3.jpeg

B614ED83-43F7-4D1A-AEE9-9EFEEFB80A35.jpeg

3CE08372-22A5-4DFA-A163-887814F74E45.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Thx for the swatches. I will skip these lippies since I have too many. But if I have to choose, I’m team Chanel. I don’t even like Dior eyeshadows lol 😂🤣

Yup makes sense @blackkitty2014 ! I do like the one holiday eye from Dior but not as much as Chanel etc either. I seem to gravitate to Dior lip colors when new but then don’t wear them much anymore. Good lesson. Should have just bought the one!! 🙄😕

Those are gorgeous reds @Sunnysmom! 😍 Good to know you prefer Chanel over the Dior velvet mattes. 

Yup @itsfi definitely. Or Lisa E way better too of course . I hate the patchiness of some in this formula. Live and learn! Let me know if you try any! 

899A2BBF-529F-4F56-AF02-933182FA45B3.jpeg

Left to right Elson, Elson 3 and Blood Lust lipliner 

Oh these look so nice on you @SportyGirly125 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom @Thank you. Here is all three Elsons. 

Left to right looking sideways Elson , Elson 2 and Elson 3Left to right looking sideways Elson , Elson 2 and Elson 3

Love em @SportyGirly125 ! Think I only have original Elson, all so pretty and different ! 

Thanks for the swatches, @SportyGirly125 !  I can really see the difference in color (undertone) in your swatches compared to the company swatches.  💋💋💋

New juvias place wahala palette

1596902097295~2.jpg

1596902279392~2.jpg

1596902537738~2.jpg

   

@lmaster Thank you for the swatches!  It seems this brand has great pigments.  I just ordered my first palette from them and I have not received it yet.  I'm excited to try it out now

@tjffc you are so welcome! The glitter in this particular palette are impressive!!

Thanks for the swatches, @lmaster !  Very pretty!  This would be a nice addition to all my dark palettes.  😄

@Titian06 no prob!! Its just gorgeous in person too 😍

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Tap that - two faced liquid eyeshadow!

Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Re: Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Builds beautifully too so you can make it darker! Pro tip adding some extra loose glitter shadow to really make it pop!!

testing