Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sunnysmom @Thank you. Here is all three Elsons. 

Left to right looking sideways Elson , Elson 2 and Elson 3Left to right looking sideways Elson , Elson 2 and Elson 3

Love em @SportyGirly125 ! Think I only have original Elson, all so pretty and different ! 

Thanks for the swatches, @SportyGirly125 !  I can really see the difference in color (undertone) in your swatches compared to the company swatches.  💋💋💋

New juvias place wahala palette

1596902097295~2.jpg

1596902279392~2.jpg

1596902537738~2.jpg

   

@lmaster Thank you for the swatches!  It seems this brand has great pigments.  I just ordered my first palette from them and I have not received it yet.  I'm excited to try it out now

@tjffc you are so welcome! The glitter in this particular palette are impressive!!

Thanks for the swatches, @lmaster !  Very pretty!  This would be a nice addition to all my dark palettes.  😄

@Titian06 no prob!! Its just gorgeous in person too 😍

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Tap that - two faced liquid eyeshadow!

Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Re: Great bronzy color @nikkayy0

Builds beautifully too so you can make it darker! Pro tip adding some extra loose glitter shadow to really make it pop!!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I love how metallic it looks, @nikkayy0!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Stays on allll day long too! I have 4 colors! 

Swatches of Armani foundations, the new primer, and a few eye tints.

Foundations L-R: Neo Nude True to Skin Foundation 5.25; Maestro Fusion 5; Luminous Silk 4.75; Power Fabric 4.75; Luminous Silk Pimer, Power Fabric 5.25.  Eye tints counterclockwise- Rose Gold 44; Halo 46; Rose Ashes 11- all in natural (cloudy day) lightFoundations L-R: Neo Nude True to Skin Foundation 5.25; Maestro Fusion 5; Luminous Silk 4.75; Power Fabric 4.75; Luminous Silk Pimer, Power Fabric 5.25. Eye tints counterclockwise- Rose Gold 44; Halo 46; Rose Ashes 11- all in natural (cloudy day) lightArtificial lightArtificial light

What turned out to be your favs @Ispend2much6 ? They look good! 🥰

@Sunnysmom   Love the primer; you only need a little bit to cover the whole face.  It has a lot of slip, and is unscented.

I am keeping the Maestro and Luminous Silk.  🙂  I already own the Fabric foundation in 4.75. 

Great @Ispend2much6 ! Rats I knew I would regret not getting the primer!! Lol. Usually they pill or bug me so I’m so fussy. Love Chanel also. Sounds similar maybe. Had a feeling this one good! Thanks for info.  I’ll have to look still of course. Zero willpower though I should! 

@Sunnysmom   The primer really seems worth it to me. 🙂

2 of the new Fenty blush. So good. Not too sheer, not tacky at all, good flush of color, long lasting too. 
4 swipe passes of pink and only one of plum. Prefer plum, tiny shimmer! 
Crush on Cupid, Summertime Wine.489E3867-48E6-4C75-A748-5479784D928F.jpeg

Crush on Cupid, Summertime WineCrush on Cupid, Summertime Wine

@Ispend2much6 , @blackkitty2014@TraceyEB 

Thx you for the swatches @Sunnysmom. They are gorgeous aren’t they 😍

I’m very impressed with them @blackkitty2014 ! 

testing