Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sunnysmom So it turns out the package I thought was the CdP was Dior (I ordered the Trafalgar blush and lipstick) Wishful thinking it could get here that soon. Interesting that the return address on Dior was CdP. I don’t think they are owned by the same company (dior is LVMH and CdP is Shiseido, I thought). I can post pictures of Trafalgar if anyone is interested. 

Oh love to see them for sure @lipstick4soul .  More goodies to come then for you yippee!! That is odd on shipping as I understood same. 

@lipstick4soul the Dior Trafagar is currently sold out on Dior direct.  Ugh!!! I did this everytime ... over thinking stuffs 😞

Yes I think so too @lipstick4soul . I’m excited for your liquid lip! Forgot to add this pic with opened box , so cute! Look forward to your swatch!

5FE05333-433E-4D11-B212-D976639975AE.jpeg

Now I have to buy that one too. Thanks a lot @Sunnysmom 😂

Oopsie daisies 🙃 @lipstick4soul .  

I forgot to add that I ordered it when you posted the insta clips with the kimono images. I don’t know they don’t have more of a story on their site. So much more compelling!

Just ensuring you also saw these lip swatches from Instagram @lipstick4soul . ☺️ I bought red one bec I had to lol. Haven’t opened it yet. Nordstrom was sold out but had no testers. Kind of crazy but whatever I guess!45D3B827-24F3-4DD6-9B51-C104F61E2119.png

A0EB4DC6-9E04-4630-B81A-5D98B3354201.png

4EE232EE-C923-429B-B6B9-33C542D3366E.png

Ooh yes I did hear that thanks @lipstick4soul! I’ll be on the lookout for us for sure. Love them. I’ll bug my SA! Lol Yes the blue VB looks like it’s the one used a lot for her spring show too doesn’t it. So fresh! 

Partly I think I find it refreshing to see cooler tones. I just ordered Tuxedo and Royal plus the blonde lid luster. I was on the fence and your swatches pushed me over @Sunnysmom !

PS agree on cool tones and I adore your name @lipstick4soul ! Speaks to me! 💞

I read it somewhere years ago @Sunnysmom it referenced scent or perfume being lipstick for the soul. I thought it was a lovely reference and has always stuck with me. Plus, I love me a good lipstick, 😂 

Uh oh happy to help I think @lipstick4soul ?! Hope you love em! Show us! I want the black pencil too. They are dreamy! 😘

@Sunnysmom i love love the look of that liner and that Hourglass palette.  I will get a bunch of Hourglass soon but not now... since let's just say i hoard all the Uma oils half off over SpaceNK last week lol 😉  VB palette looks real good too.  It reminds me of Tom Ford and Viseart matte quality 😉

I hear you @blackkitty2014 I have such a love hate relationship with fall and holiday! The best tho. I haven’t tried those oils. You must love em?! Yes this is beautiful quality. Def similar feel to Viseart but better pigment. May be blasphemy but I also prefer VB to TF tho you know I love his stuff too! Oops 

@Sunnysmom i think Uma oils are the best among those i tried (Tatcha, AmorePacific, La Mer, etc) if you dont mind the heavy herbal medicine scent.  I swear they do something to my face that make it better 😉 lol

Interesting @blackkitty2014 sounds good. Glad they work so well for you.  I’ll have to investigate! Xx

I NEED that Hourglass palette! It has everything in one place. <333

I’m so sorry I couldn’t wait for sephora @PenelopeBT ! 😫Hoping the quad will come tho? Do you know if it will?! Paws crossed! I prob want it too! 🙄

28C23C4C-89D5-404B-BACF-76F2EC2F3326.jpeg

That’s purrfect @lipstick4soul I hadn’t caught this!! So cute! Teehee. That literally just happened btw and then I couldn’t help myself. 🙄good grief. Lol. 

2 Replies
testing