Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sunnysmom  Oh, the Hourglass Ghost is so pretty!! Mine is on the way and I can't wait to see if it's as great as the other palettes!!! Enjoy your goodies!!😊

Oh I think you’ll love it @yankeefaithful , hope so! I love the clear bottom case too. Know some don’t but I do! 💞

@Sunnysmom Oh the VB collection is DIVINE! I'm always wary of blended eyeshadow palettes, but this just looks too gorgeous to mind! The swatches...swoon, that light gray is amazing.

The hourglass is so pretty too! I'm waiting on the blush quad since I've got more finishing powders than I know what to do with, but one can NEVER have too much blush 🙂 

I’m looking forward to using it a lot I know @MissPuff.  Did you order one? Agree on the blended palette but I’m going to forgive her for this one!

Will you show your Hourglass quad when you get it please? Really on the fence on it but I tend to agree on never having enough blush! I should probably just do it. I’ve agonized over much more and it’s not so bad money wise. Think it’s just the cumulation of all the new fall stuff taking a $ toll. A person can truly only buy and use so much. Ugh. lol. It’s just all so pretty!

@Sunnysmom The VB eyes are lovely.  And completely perfect for everyday.  Stunning.

I got my hourglass today as well. So happy with it.  Seems cooler than last year?  What do you think?

I figured you would also @meganlisa , awesome! Yes I do think it’s cooler which I’m happy about. Are you? Not sure about the bronzer tho or is it just more neutral for both maybe. Did you get the quad? What you think, is it also cooler or no? You like? 

I totally had my eye on that VB palette (plus the blue one) and the hourglass @Sunnysmom   Did you see there are LE red lipsticks in the Cle de Peau holiday release? Haven’t been able to find swatches yet. 

Ok @lipstick4soul just opened it. You get it? It’s so vibrant and pretty- Red Passion. Great pigmented same formula in cherry red. I compared it here with last year’s holiday fuschia Paint Me, Decadent, Pillow Book. I think it’s most like Decadent personally. Red PassionRed Passion

Red Passion, Paint Me, Decadent, Pillow BookRed Passion, Paint Me, Decadent, Pillow Book

83CF2694-799D-457B-B703-F45E0857153A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @lipstick4soul Wow.  Now I need to order them too.  Seriously stunning shades.  So much for avoiding that expensive bullet (but so worth it!!!)/

I know you would love them @meganlisa .  Wish I hadn’t discovered how good their lips are besides the skin care. lol  I have a liquid lip in Evening Flame also and is super good. 

It’s beautiful @Sunnysmom  The swatches are so helpful. I bet they look more differentiated on than in the swatches. I actually ordered the liquid lip (velvet crush). It arrived yesterday but I haven’t opened it yet. Will swatch later today. 

@Sunnysmom So it turns out the package I thought was the CdP was Dior (I ordered the Trafalgar blush and lipstick) Wishful thinking it could get here that soon. Interesting that the return address on Dior was CdP. I don’t think they are owned by the same company (dior is LVMH and CdP is Shiseido, I thought). I can post pictures of Trafalgar if anyone is interested. 

Oh love to see them for sure @lipstick4soul .  More goodies to come then for you yippee!! That is odd on shipping as I understood same. 

@lipstick4soul the Dior Trafagar is currently sold out on Dior direct.  Ugh!!! I did this everytime ... over thinking stuffs 😞

Yes I think so too @lipstick4soul . I’m excited for your liquid lip! Forgot to add this pic with opened box , so cute! Look forward to your swatch!

5FE05333-433E-4D11-B212-D976639975AE.jpeg

Now I have to buy that one too. Thanks a lot @Sunnysmom 😂

Oopsie daisies 🙃 @lipstick4soul .  

I forgot to add that I ordered it when you posted the insta clips with the kimono images. I don’t know they don’t have more of a story on their site. So much more compelling!

Just ensuring you also saw these lip swatches from Instagram @lipstick4soul . ☺️ I bought red one bec I had to lol. Haven’t opened it yet. Nordstrom was sold out but had no testers. Kind of crazy but whatever I guess!45D3B827-24F3-4DD6-9B51-C104F61E2119.png

A0EB4DC6-9E04-4630-B81A-5D98B3354201.png

4EE232EE-C923-429B-B6B9-33C542D3366E.png

Ooh yes I did hear that thanks @lipstick4soul! I’ll be on the lookout for us for sure. Love them. I’ll bug my SA! Lol Yes the blue VB looks like it’s the one used a lot for her spring show too doesn’t it. So fresh! 

Partly I think I find it refreshing to see cooler tones. I just ordered Tuxedo and Royal plus the blonde lid luster. I was on the fence and your swatches pushed me over @Sunnysmom !

2 Replies
testing