Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

PS agree on cool tones and I adore your name @lipstick4soul ! Speaks to me! ๐Ÿ’ž

I read it somewhere years ago @Sunnysmom it referenced scent or perfume being lipstick for the soul. I thought it was a lovely reference and has always stuck with me. Plus, I love me a good lipstick, ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Uh oh happy to help I think @lipstick4soul ?! Hope you love em! Show us! I want the black pencil too. They are dreamy! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom i love love the look of that liner and that Hourglass palette.  I will get a bunch of Hourglass soon but not now... since let's just say i hoard all the Uma oils half off over SpaceNK last week lol ๐Ÿ˜‰  VB palette looks real good too.  It reminds me of Tom Ford and Viseart matte quality ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hear you @blackkitty2014 I have such a love hate relationship with fall and holiday! The best tho. I havenโ€™t tried those oils. You must love em?! Yes this is beautiful quality. Def similar feel to Viseart but better pigment. May be blasphemy but I also prefer VB to TF tho you know I love his stuff too! Oops 

@Sunnysmom i think Uma oils are the best among those i tried (Tatcha, AmorePacific, La Mer, etc) if you dont mind the heavy herbal medicine scent.  I swear they do something to my face that make it better ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

Interesting @blackkitty2014 sounds good. Glad they work so well for you.  Iโ€™ll have to investigate! Xx

I NEED that Hourglass palette! It has everything in one place. <333

Iโ€™m so sorry I couldnโ€™t wait for sephora @PenelopeBT ! ๐Ÿ˜ซHoping the quad will come tho? Do you know if it will?! Paws crossed! I prob want it too! ๐Ÿ™„

28C23C4C-89D5-404B-BACF-76F2EC2F3326.jpeg

Thatโ€™s purrfect @lipstick4soul I hadnโ€™t caught this!! So cute! Teehee. That literally just happened btw and then I couldnโ€™t help myself. ๐Ÿ™„good grief. Lol. 

@lipstick4soul ,

Awww!  Kitty paws!  โค๏ธ

More enabling

@pixiedust2 @meganlisa @veronika23 @DaintyDiva @Sunnysmom @lipstick4soul

Spoiler
GA Swatches2.jpg
Spoiler
GASWATCHES.jpg
Spoiler
GASWATCHES2.jpg

@EvangelineDamon Enabler! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I bought 505 thanks to your swatches and am now on the hunt for 503, 504, 506 and 507. The lip magnet is hands down one of the best formulas I've tried.

@EvangelineDamon @pixiedust2 @veronika23 @DaintyDiva @Sunnysmom @lipstick4soul

Lip magnet in 505.  Excuse the almost no other makeup and what there is of it being so shiny!

megan armani.jpg

@meganlisa You look beautiful! This color is perfect for you. 

@trishavt Thank you!  I'm really liking these.  Posting a photo of 600 in a minute!

It is so pretty on u @meganlisa ๐Ÿ™‚

@dioradict Thanks!  I re-discovering pinks!  I need to stop re-discovering though.  So many pretty things...

Darn. It is so pretty on you. I want to hoard some more lip magnets but I just bankrupted myself with a huge brush order from Japan

@blackkitty2014 between EL VB, TF and the rouge sale I am totally in the same boat.  These aren't limited edition though, so you can always get them later.  Not that there won't be other things to want.

What brushes did you get?  It might be on another thread but I haven't seen it.  Post pictures when they arrive?

testing