Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sunnysmom   I found the swatches!  lol  Buddy is adorable.

Oh good @Ispend2much6 ! Don’t know why I couldn’t tag you it was so weird! Buddy thinks he is quite the hot ticket right now. 🤣

Very pretty shade swatches @Sunnysmom 🥰 and cute pup 😘

Buddy says woof @2manyperfumes, now if my mom would only let me chew on one! Lol 

@Sunnysmom  Thanks for the tag! The new Lancômes are very pretty, but the bullet shape worries me a bit. It looks like it should apply as easily as any crayon style lipstick, but it has all those... facets. I suppose some of the edges would wear down with time and usage. I need to play with one of these bullets in person. 

I agree with you @WinglessOne .  I am trying to work with it but it is odd. I can’t make a decent outline and then fill in either. 😕Not terribly smooth vs bit more sticky on me. I dunno , not my favorite idea but the colors are very pretty and intense. 

@Sunnysmom  Ugh, not being able to get a clean outline with these will drive me nuts. If I’m not doing an ombré lip or boosting/tweaking a lipstick shade (using the liner as a full base coat), I generally don’t use lip liner unless a lipstick feathers a lot or won’t produce a clean outline. And for me to put up with that, the misbehaving lipstick’s shade, finish, and texture had better be worth the effort. 😄 Sounds like these shades are very pigmented, so I’m still interested. The 2 you swatched look great on your arm! 

Also, I forgot to mention the Puppy McCutiepaws in one of your photos. 😍 

Haha Buddy says thank you so much @WinglessOne ! He loves to help me swatch! Lol. Yes these are quite interesting. If I could ever post a decent pic I would but I just can’t seem to! Lol. You have to let me know how you do with them. I’m same about lip liners. Not my thing. Unless I really have to. These totally could be operator error but the angles on them make em so tricky. Ugg. 

Cle De Peau new Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte lips. This one was too hard to pass up. She’s a beaut! They feel like a dream on. 108 Evening Flame 

@curlychiquita you may love if you don’t have already! 💞323C9D54-3438-4333-9612-555837233CA2.jpeg

108 Evening Flame108 Evening Flame

@Sunnysmom Gorgeous! That formula looks great.

Best,
Rebecca

Still loving it @RebeccaBT. So good! 

The perfect red liquid lipstick @Sunnysmom ! ❤️❤️❤️

I love it @keana1, agree! It’s funny too bec it turned a bit more pink on me but I still love a pinky red! 

Me too @Sunnysmom ! Orange-reds just look awful on me, but any blue-reds, pinkie-reds and deep reds look great! I just need more confidence to wear red lipsticks when I leave home ! You’re more courageous than I am! 🙄 

Same @keana1 .  No good on any orange reds but blue reds best. You can do it! Once you do you won’t go back lol 😊. Trouble is now I can’t wear pale or nudes at all! Ever. Only reds and deeps! 💋🤗😘

I’ll do my best @Sunnysmom ! Funny though, I’m not shy enough to wear purple lipsticks or lip gloss but when it comes to reds, I’m not brave enough to wear them! 

Ooh @keana1a good purple is so pretty!! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I don't have any of these, I am definitely interested!  Let me look it up, maybe this will put my over the edge for my Saks buy.  (I just responded with my quandary on your Chanel post.) My only problem is that if I pull the trigger on a Saks buy tonight, I can't make a Nordstrom one on Fri.

There are a lot of very good colors in these @curlychiquita. 👏🏻Excellent plan! It’s a tough choice but nice way to save some $! 

The new Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm palette in Lightgasm. Perfect for light skin tones. D3154601-064E-4519-86D4-20A8914312CE.jpeg

196EF568-E83C-4C74-A6D5-D03BE9AA750E.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  thanks for these! It's so tempting.

10 Replies
testing